Leftovers

by

Having moved out of content production for Outwitters (no more new teams/map themes, but we’re still looking out for balance and bugs), I thought it’d be nice to at least show off some of the leftover race concepts. They’d have been redrawn for the actual game, but I’m still pretty fond of a lot of these designs. Maybe you’ll see some of them crop up in a future game. I’m especially proud of the ice pig.

bestlaidplans

Categories: Outwitters

60 Responses to “Leftovers”

1. diversionArchitect says:

Are you ok with:
    1: Kickstarting a reboot
    2: Relaunching the game (identically) as Outwitters Continued without the uber pack- I’d buy everything over again hands down if you made these 3 teams
    3: Voiding the Uber Pack and selling each team only as a per-team basis, give those who bought Uber Packs the current 3 teams and a thank you

Any of these would make me happy. Outwitters is the only game that makes my homescreen. It’s a perfect game for me-

The only thing I wish it had options for (beyond of course the above) would be for Random Team and Random Map choices in friendly games. (Oh and yea I’d pay whatever you asked if you put that into the game)

2. Nico says:

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!
    You have to release the teams.For the good of your fans. Even if the U ber pack doesnt include them. just please do it. I beg both of you.

3. Zak says:

Kickstarter? I’d chip in a Hamilton to see this happen.

4. Sean says:

THESE PACKS ARE SO COOL! Why month you release them for outwitters? Many people would like them and I would buy them individually I I had to.

5. Someone21 says:

Hello Sean, they said they won’t release any more team packs. I AM SO SAD. I FEEL LIKE A PERSON IN A DARK ROOM WITH A SPOTLIGHT ON ME AND I KNEEL DOWN ON A SHINY FLOOR GOING “WHYYYYYYY??!!” AS WELL AS SHAKING MY FISTS TO THE CEILING.

6. Someone21 says:

Oh, what about being able to basically customize your own team pack with the team packs you buy?

7. Someone21 says:

I really want to use the Scallywags runner, Feedback soldier and sniper, Adorables medic and Mobi, as well as a Veggienauts heavy in my team.

8. Anonymous says:

I got iTune credit burning a hole in my account plz make these teams so I don’t have this issue any more :)

9. Tyarthas says:

I understand game design and the issues with implementation on a finished game, but I would love to see these races put in game. I’d pay again. Maybe release a premium version, or an OW2. There is a huge lack of quality strategy games that can be played in hot seat let alone online.

10. Adam says:

@Tyarthas: We can only really develop for one game at a time, and at the moment that’s Tilt to Live 2. Both of us are interested in returning to turn-based strategy at some point though, with a smarter business model next time.