Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matchmaking Issues are Ruining the Game
11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Matchmaking Issues are Ruining the Game
As a ST, I prioritize my games. I am not sure about the rest of you, but when I am playing friendly, I do not really spend much time planning and thinking through my moves. Usually I am not careful with my moves. But if its a league match, I do put in more effort. I will put in most effort in organised tournaments. So I think it's very possible for a fluffy to win a ST because the ST is really not putting in any effort. But of course it can also likely mean that the fluffy player is way beyond his league. He deserves a promotion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2012, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 01:19 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(11-28-2012 01:17 PM)Jacs9 Wrote:  As an ST, I prioritize my games. I am not sure about the rest of you, but when I am playing friendly, I do not really spend much time planning and thinking through my moves. Usually I am not careful with my moves. But if its a league match, I do put in more effort. I will put in most effort in organised tournaments. So I think it's very possible for a fluffy to win a ST because the ST is really not putting in any effort. But of course it can also likely mean that the fluffy player is way beyond his league. He deserves a promotion.

hmm. so i lost to you while you werent even playing seriously? haha
ouch.. xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Well now I've gone too far the other way and I inadvertently hogged the queue and made Jacs9 play a million games against me.

Please, onemanleft, adjust the matchmaking algorithm to deprioritize opponents you've already recently been matched against!
11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
I never start more than one league game per day, that's the only way I've found to avoid the matchmaking problems
11-28-2012, 03:17 PM
i fill my game limit regardless of being player 1 or 2. then whenever a game finishes i start a new one.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*