Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
observations about V1.2 and suggestions for V1.4
11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Update - initial observations
I'm really confused by all the talk about being seasick over the spawn menu. How much time are you spending in the spawn menu? Don't you know what unit you're buying before you open it? I think I spend about an average of 1.5 seconds in there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2012, 06:12 PM
I suggest this thread to be renamed as Comments of v 1.2 and Suggestions for v 1.3. I deleted a new and similar thread I just created, sorry to garcia1000 as your post there was also deleted. Thanks. This was what I posted:

I searched the forums and there were a bunch of threads regarding suggestions. But I feel it would be good to start another suggestions thread after giving the players a feel of Bramble and the rest of the Veggienauts. It is best that we could at at least show the devs what direction we want our favorite game to take.

My comments and suggestions. Some are gotten from the ideas from other players I have read in other threads, others are based on personal experience of playing the game. Apologies for not being able to acknowledge you here.
1. Taking some time adjusting with the +1 wit per kill. More action and speed now. Turtling is not that boring anymore since there are more exchanges and action. I am currently liking it and do reverse my opinion of being against it.
2. Happy about the new Veggienauts team. Variety is always welcome!
3. The spawn interface looks more artsy but can be hard on the eyes. I like the previous one. At least give us an option to toggle between it and the simple one before.
4. Draw button please.
5. Done confirmation popup please or at least give us an option to toggle it in the options.
6. Next game button please like in HA.
7. Global rankings like in the Game Center of other games please. 2v2 list please. Other statistics like win-loss record and summary of all league and friendly games.
8. A customizable avatar would be nice. Or maybe it could link to our FB and our profile pictures. That would be great!

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-21-2012, 08:50 PM
(11-21-2012 01:04 PM)poweewee Wrote:  I agree. I was in one of these games, where the opponent's BS was right there for the picking, but I couldn't attack it because I would leave too many units for the opponent to kill. He had three BS by the way, so killing one does not give me much. Sad

Well... once your opponent is sitting on three Bombshells, you're kinda boned no matter which ruleset we're using.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-21-2012, 09:52 PM
(11-21-2012 06:12 PM)joelduque Wrote:  I suggest this thread to be renamed as Comments of v 1.2 and Suggestions for v 1.3. I deleted a new and similar thread I just created, sorry to garcia1000 as your post there was also deleted. Thanks. This was what I posted:

I searched the forums and there were a bunch of threads regarding suggestions. But I feel it would be good to start another suggestions thread after giving the players a feel of Bramble and the rest of the Veggienauts. It is best that we could at at least show the devs what direction we want our favorite game to take.

My comments and suggestions. Some are gotten from the ideas from other players I have read in other threads, others are based on personal experience of playing the game. Apologies for not being able to acknowledge you here.
1. Taking some time adjusting with the +1 wit per kill. More action and speed now. Turtling is not that boring anymore since there are more exchanges and action. I am currently liking it and do reverse my opinion of being against it.
2. Happy about the new Veggienauts team. Variety is always welcome!
3. The spawn interface looks more artsy but can be hard on the eyes. I like the previous one. At least give us an option to toggle between it and the simple one before.
4. Draw button please.
5. Done confirmation popup please or at least give us an option to toggle it in the options.
6. Next game button please like in HA.
7. Global rankings like in the Game Center of other games please. 2v2 list please. Other statistics like win-loss record and summary of all league and friendly games.
8. A customizable avatar would be nice. Or maybe it could link to our FB and our profile pictures. That would be great!

I created this thread. Can I change the title? or can only a moderator do this?

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-21-2012, 10:26 PM
(11-21-2012 09:52 PM)Random Task Wrote:  I created this thread. Can I change the title? or can only a moderator do this?

Not so sure. I just assumed since posts can be edited by their respective authors. I think that such title would be better since there would be other or future updates. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-21-2012, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 10:44 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
I personnaly love this update.

The +1 wit/kill is totally awesome, it makes your attacks more powerful, your defense more efficient, and so there is 10 times more action and 100 times more interesting turns. This was the only change that the battle system needed to be perfect imo. Congratz Adam and Alex!!

I'm not a huge fan of Vegienauts caracters.. I like the sniper, the soldier and the healther, but runner looks terribly ugly and I dislike the heavy :/ But that's only my opinion Tongue I like the moves of these when they attack though, soldier's move is rly nice compared to other team's one. ^^

I still didn't understand the interest of Bramble.. It's a waste of time and wits imo. But, I thought that about Mobi at first too, and I changed my opinion since.. ^^

New maps are quite cool, a lot of room for great strategies and amazing attack plans. Maybe the sniper is a bit too unfair at the little map? If the P2 move his heavy forward, he will be surely dead the next turn.

As for the 8 wits for P2, it's waaaaay better. That is maybe too much, we will see with time, but we no more have worries to be P2 on Foundry or Sharkfood Island.

I really love the bases, but each one for the price of a game like Angry Birds is a bit too expensive imo. So, okay, no one asked me to buy ALL the bases, but i'm hesitating to buy simply one to support OML. I think I will, if I become ST. Big Grin 0.89 per base is fairer I think.

Anyway, amazing work here, this game deserves way more attention. I hope a new team will come to live soon!! Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-22-2012, 01:22 AM
I hope there'll be an update for Christmas. There wasn't one for Halloween...

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
11-22-2012, 03:21 AM
I absolutely love the polishing they have done with their game. The veggienauts definitely add a new way of thinking to outwitters, but as was said earlier in the thread I do not believe brambles true strategic brilliance has been properly exploited. I will certainly be experimenting with them to attain the upper hand.
11-22-2012, 04:07 AM
(11-21-2012 09:52 PM)Random Task Wrote:  I created this thread. Can I change the title? or can only a moderator do this?
Yes you can. Just launch a full-edit on your opening post and change the Subject.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
11-22-2012, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 10:41 AM by GoHeat 3.)
In the next update, I would love to be able to change the color of our teams other than red and blue in 1v1!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]