Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign of being demoted?
01-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Sign of being demoted?
I'm now in Gifted League but now I'm facing many opponents in Clever League. Around now almost every new league games my opponent is in Clever. Is that a sign of being demoted? T_T
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 08:28 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Sign of being demoted?
i think a sign that you are close to getting demoted is your opponent getting very low points for beating you. and yeah i think it starts when you start getting paired with lower leagues. (if youve been losing a lot then you start getting paired with lower leagues)

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-19-2013, 08:30 PM
(01-19-2013 08:24 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i think a sign that you are close to getting demoted is your opponent getting very low points for beating you. and yeah i think it starts when you start getting paired with lower leagues.

I think so, my loss rate may overcome my win rate. If I'm about to lose, my opponent will play a while after my last turn. But if I'm about to win, my opponent will take a day or more before he will make his next turn.

Should I stall the game that I'm going to lose? At first I think if I'm about to lose I had better lose and start a new game. (Not to waste my game slot)
01-19-2013, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 08:42 PM by joelduque.)
It is always better for your hidden ranking in the long-term to lose first especially if league ranking does not matter to you.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.