Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scallywags on Peekaboo
11-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Scallywags on Peekaboo
Hey guys,

This is the worst worst worst WORST experience in Outwitters is when you are in a Scallywags vs Scallywags on Peekaboo. Worse by far than the previous Foundry thing, at least that was quick. 100000 turns stalemates, no one can make progress, zzzzz

SOLUTION:

Every time you are P1 as Scallywags on Peekaboo, hit 'give up' before you get an opponent. This won't affect your score.

Who is with me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: Scallywags on Peekaboo
(11-29-2012 12:56 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Hey guys,

This is the worst worst worst WORST experience in Outwitters is when you are in a Scallywags vs Scallywags on Peekaboo. Worse by far than the previous Foundry thing, at least that was quick. 100000 turns stalemates, no one can make progress, zzzzz

SOLUTION:

Every time you are P1 as Scallywags on Peekaboo, hit 'give up' before you get an opponent. This won't affect your score.

Who is with me
I wiil

iPro Clan
11-29-2012, 01:23 PM
If that's the only reason you're doing it, I'm ok with it. What I don't like is people just picking out their favorite maps.
11-29-2012, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 01:25 PM by joelduque.)
The +1 wit per kill worsened only this map for SvS. Draw button please. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-29-2012, 01:29 PM
(11-29-2012 01:24 PM)joelduque Wrote:  The +1 wit per kill worsened only this map for SvS. Draw button please. Smile

Yes, please! I am having difficulty to load the endless game with awpertunity on my iPad.

iPro Clan
11-29-2012, 01:44 PM
(11-29-2012 01:23 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  If that's the only reason you're doing it, I'm ok with it. What I don't like is people just picking out their favorite maps.

Yes this is the only reason. Previously I also didn't play 1P Foundry games because they were auto-win, but I am told that Foundry is much more fair now.

Thanks, you guys!! Hope we can get more people to do this, so we can have more fun games!
11-29-2012, 01:51 PM
(11-29-2012 01:44 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Yes this is the only reason. Previously I also didn't play 1P Foundry games because they were auto-win, but I am told that Foundry is much more fair now.

Thanks, you guys!! Hope we can get more people to do this, so we can have more fun games!

If Peekaboo is bugging us this much, I wonder if OML will edit it in the next beta? Maybe remove a block on each side or something?

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-29-2012, 03:22 PM
(11-29-2012 01:51 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(11-29-2012 01:44 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Yes this is the only reason. Previously I also didn't play 1P Foundry games because they were auto-win, but I am told that Foundry is much more fair now.

If Peekaboo is bugging us this much, I wonder if OML will edit it in the next beta? Maybe remove a block on each side or something?
Or just make it wider. The reason I kind of sucks is because it's long and narrow AND 1 spawn space.
11-29-2012, 06:53 PM
I have about 5 SvS matchups on Peekaboo right now. I don't really know how to proceed...sometimes I just want to give up and start a new game instead Big Grin LOL

BTW I wasn't aware that you could give up as P1 and not lose anything.
11-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Maybe we should have a mode whereby the game ends in say 100 turns. The winner is decided by who has the highest base hit point remaining. If its equal, then the game is a draw and each get 5 points.