Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Googe image searched "poppycock", wasn't disappointed
10-23-2012, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 07:07 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Googe image searched "poppycock", wasn't disappointed
bump**
forum bug*******
still cant see the post.
really?!
tries bump again*
wth..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 02:49 PM
(10-23-2012 06:29 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 06:14 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  "We are not a gang!" the group's statement reads. "We are a family! We come together for our luv of the Insane Clown Posse, Psychopathic Records and our Juggalo pride. Can we take a ****** second to note that Jimmy Buffett's Parrot Heads, Lady Gaga's Little Monsters, Justin Bieber's Beliebers, the Grateful Dead's Deadheads and many more haven't been labeled as a gang?"

This thread is prob setting off a flashing red light on some FBI computer by now Confused

this what i thought earlier.. Smile) (slowly removes all personal information) xD
al qaeda, iraq, bombs, bin laden - some examples of words with vowels and improperly written proper nouns.

there is 1 "guest" viewing this forum.Confused
to the fbi guy looking into this. it wasnt me! **points at random guy**

Ill take the wrap for this one. I would like first to apologize to Alex and Adam; as their tech gear/computers/base code code for this game has surely been seized by either the FBI or S.H.I.E.L.D. (Don't say anything about the "Feedback" and their true plan). You still have plausible deniability.....SAVE YOURSELVES!!' GO!!! O_o
10-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Well you just screwed us all over.... Thnx a lot Smile