Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 move bug???
10-18-2012, 06:46 AM
3 move bug???
I was just in a game, and the player made three moves with one piece! He moved a runner in... attacked...and moved back out again! I have it on video. Anyone else experience this? Any clue to how he did it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2012, 07:41 AM
RE: 3 move bug???
(10-18-2012 06:46 AM)jeradvelezdallas Wrote:  I was just in a game, and the player made three moves with one piece! He moved a runner in... attacked...and moved back out again! I have it on video. Anyone else experience this? Any clue to how he did it?

Is he the Adorables? If so It's a Mobi.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
10-19-2012, 04:26 AM
I had this happen today...

It was the Adorables BUT it was a Heavy NOT a mobi...can they still move like that...he jumped two spaces forward, attacked and then it looked like he went back three spaces and then forward one real quick...I know it happened once for sure and maybe twice but not sure if it was the same replay because the game has been really crashy lately...especially on that particular game...
10-19-2012, 04:45 AM
He moved the Heavy, attacked with it, then he used the Mobi to take the Heavy back.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
10-19-2012, 03:58 PM
To be more specific, Mobi, the Adorables special unit, is capable of moving any friendly units on the map to a hex next to him. Unlike an attacking unit, when Mobi hides in the fog, he doesn't reveal himself when using his ability. The moved unit appears to simply jump into Mobi's square, then jump AGAIN to his destination. It's pretty confusing if you don't know how it works, especially in 2v2, when Mobi is causing a shelled Bombshell unit to apparently jump around the map while still shelled!