Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a find!
01-17-2013, 08:29 AM
RE: What a find!
Hello Again,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

@ Mag!cguy - Good games, I enjoy Glitch!

@ Buzzlebee - I have been playing Adorables exclusively, however, I am most afraid of Feedback. The threat of the mind control has a huge impact on board position and tempo. A 2 unit swing is really scary.

I have been playing so much that I'm starting to "see" the game when I'm doing normal things or at work. I'll randomly get the feeling that I can't see on my monitor unless my mouse is hovered near where I want to look and things like that, haha (fog of war).

When I close my eyes to go to sleep at night my games play out in my head!

That's called dedication Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 01:43 AM
Really it doesnt matter how simple a game is, the longer people spend on it, the more strategy begins to creep out.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2013, 06:34 AM
Welcome to the forums and the game, SnakeBasKet. To Super-Titan and beyond!

(01-18-2013 01:43 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  Really it doesnt matter how simple a game is, the longer people spend on it, the more strategy begins to creep out.

True, but some games throw a 50-page instruction manual in your face and say "understand this before you can have fun with me.". Outwitters rules would fit on a flyer - with the units on the backside.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user