Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Device, cannot take turn started on old
08-20-2012, 02:00 PM
New Device, cannot take turn started on old
Hi,

I had to recently rebuild my iPad, and now after reinstalling Outwitters, any turn I had started previously I cannot do again. It's the same device, but I did not save the game's data (incorrectly assumed this was handled server side).

Is there anything I can do so I can take my turn? I can't even go in to give up on the games, which is somewhat frustrating. I suppose waiting for time out is about the only option now (I've accepted I will get a loss on those games for now, not much can be done about it).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: New Device, cannot take turn started on old
I had a similar problem (my game wouldn't load properly so I deleted it and reinstalled) and couldn't access any of my games either... I suggest you contact the developers (there's a Contact Us feature at the bottom of this page) and let them know. They took less than a day to fix the problem and reply to me, and I was able to continue the game (and subsequently win).
Not sure if it helps, but I also told them the name of the person I was playing against (if it's happened on a few games, perhaps list all the opponents of the games affected) and my own Game Centre name.

———————————
Why is the rum gone?
08-20-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: New Device, cannot take turn started on old
Ah, thanks for the tip. I've send a message via the contact form now. *fingers crossed*