One Man Left Studios Community Forums
New Device, cannot take turn started on old - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New Device, cannot take turn started on old (/showthread.php?tid=526)

New Device, cannot take turn started on old - Final Atomic Buster - 08-20-2012 02:00 PM

Hi,

I had to recently rebuild my iPad, and now after reinstalling Outwitters, any turn I had started previously I cannot do again. It's the same device, but I did not save the game's data (incorrectly assumed this was handled server side).

Is there anything I can do so I can take my turn? I can't even go in to give up on the games, which is somewhat frustrating. I suppose waiting for time out is about the only option now (I've accepted I will get a loss on those games for now, not much can be done about it).

RE: New Device, cannot take turn started on old - Jack•Sparrow - 08-20-2012 03:12 PM

I had a similar problem (my game wouldn't load properly so I deleted it and reinstalled) and couldn't access any of my games either... I suggest you contact the developers (there's a Contact Us feature at the bottom of this page) and let them know. They took less than a day to fix the problem and reply to me, and I was able to continue the game (and subsequently win).
Not sure if it helps, but I also told them the name of the person I was playing against (if it's happened on a few games, perhaps list all the opponents of the games affected) and my own Game Centre name.

RE: New Device, cannot take turn started on old - Final Atomic Buster - 08-20-2012 06:02 PM

Ah, thanks for the tip. I've send a message via the contact form now. *fingers crossed*