Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Sassygirl
07-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Ban Sassygirl
Has anyone else played with Sassygirl? She is so mean. Always cursing in the chat. Harassing all the players. ( 2 v 2 ). She is really making the playing experience less fun. Not the type of player we need in the outwitters community.

Is anyone else having problems with Sassygirl ?

[Admiral 77] Super-Titan
#35 in Top 100
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Ban Sassygirl
No

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Nothing anyone can do about it. There's no rules as far as chat is concerned. Just ignore her.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
08-01-2014, 12:54 AM
I've never been able to tell if it's just an act to fulfill the "sassy" part of her name or if she (possibly he) is actually that way

It's pronounced Juh-lack-tus
Arranged Doubles: Master League with HOR$EPOWER
Singles: Gifted League
Random Doubles: Clever
08-01-2014, 12:56 AM
I've never had any issues with them. But yeah.. not much can be done other than ignoring them.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
08-01-2014, 02:32 AM
I wanna play them now! The only thing my Outwitters experience is missing is trash talk!! That's right Mr Stumpy (my veggie heavy) T-bag that mobi's face!

I miss playing reach and pickin on all da kiddies XD. I think you moms screaming for you to take the trash out XD, (don't mind me wile I shoot ur head off) trash talking on games is only logical Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
08-01-2014, 02:56 AM
(08-01-2014 02:32 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  I wanna play them now! The only thing my Outwitters experience is missing is trash talk!! That's right Mr Stumpy (my veggie heavy) T-bag that mobi's face!

I miss playing reach and pickin on all da kiddies XD. I think you moms screaming for you to take the trash out XD, (don't mind me wile I shoot ur head off) trash talking on games is only logical Tongue

Until Mr. Stumpy gets mobi-sniped. Then he gets his own GC and becomes Stumpy Ghost.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
08-01-2014, 03:18 AM
I've had problems with her sometimes. Actually in game with her, she doesn't usually say anything until there's an advantage, then she starts trash talking pretty hard. I remember MagicGuy and his teammate played her and lost, and she trash talked in chat.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-01-2014, 03:57 AM
(08-01-2014 03:18 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  I've had problems with her sometimes. Actually in game with her, she doesn't usually say anything until there's an advantage, then she starts trash talking pretty hard. I remember MagicGuy and his teammate played her and lost, and she trash talked in chat.

I thought that was Jmecca.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
08-01-2014, 03:58 AM
Maybe. Idk. Well basically I'm not sure if I'd go as far as banning, but she is a toxic player.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38