One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Ban Sassygirl - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ban Sassygirl (/showthread.php?tid=3787)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Ban Sassygirl - Admiral 77 - 07-31-2014 03:33 PM

Has anyone else played with Sassygirl? She is so mean. Always cursing in the chat. Harassing all the players. ( 2 v 2 ). She is really making the playing experience less fun. Not the type of player we need in the outwitters community.

Is anyone else having problems with Sassygirl ?

RE: Ban Sassygirl - Chemoeum - 07-31-2014 03:50 PM

No

RE: Ban Sassygirl - Flarp55 - 07-31-2014 04:05 PM

Nothing anyone can do about it. There's no rules as far as chat is concerned. Just ignore her.

RE: Ban Sassygirl - The Big Jalacktus - 08-01-2014 12:54 AM

I've never been able to tell if it's just an act to fulfill the "sassy" part of her name or if she (possibly he) is actually that way

RE: Ban Sassygirl - .Memories. - 08-01-2014 12:56 AM

I've never had any issues with them. But yeah.. not much can be done other than ignoring them.

RE: Ban Sassygirl - Extreme Ghost - 08-01-2014 02:32 AM

I wanna play them now! The only thing my Outwitters experience is missing is trash talk!! That's right Mr Stumpy (my veggie heavy) T-bag that mobi's face!

I miss playing reach and pickin on all da kiddies XD. I think you moms screaming for you to take the trash out XD, (don't mind me wile I shoot ur head off) trash talking on games is only logical Tongue

RE: Ban Sassygirl - Chemoeum - 08-01-2014 02:56 AM

(08-01-2014 02:32 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  I wanna play them now! The only thing my Outwitters experience is missing is trash talk!! That's right Mr Stumpy (my veggie heavy) T-bag that mobi's face!

I miss playing reach and pickin on all da kiddies XD. I think you moms screaming for you to take the trash out XD, (don't mind me wile I shoot ur head off) trash talking on games is only logical Tongue

Until Mr. Stumpy gets mobi-sniped. Then he gets his own GC and becomes Stumpy Ghost.

RE: Ban Sassygirl - [PETA] Doodat - 08-01-2014 03:18 AM

I've had problems with her sometimes. Actually in game with her, she doesn't usually say anything until there's an advantage, then she starts trash talking pretty hard. I remember MagicGuy and his teammate played her and lost, and she trash talked in chat.

RE: Ban Sassygirl - Chemoeum - 08-01-2014 03:57 AM

(08-01-2014 03:18 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  I've had problems with her sometimes. Actually in game with her, she doesn't usually say anything until there's an advantage, then she starts trash talking pretty hard. I remember MagicGuy and his teammate played her and lost, and she trash talked in chat.

I thought that was Jmecca.

RE: Ban Sassygirl - [PETA] Doodat - 08-01-2014 03:58 AM

Maybe. Idk. Well basically I'm not sure if I'd go as far as banning, but she is a toxic player.