Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables vs Veggies
05-19-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 08:47 AM by Flarp55.)
Adorables vs Veggies
This thread is for general discussion of Adorables vs. Veggies. I feel adorables has an advantage if played right. To quote myself from another thread:
(05-19-2014 02:38 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(05-18-2014 01:40 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  The trick is to hit-and-run parent thorns with soldiers and slowly advance a soldier line.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgsX76QkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvO6tuAoM

Also use snipers behind the soldier line. In fact this tip works on most maps.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_PTxrwoM

I think adorables can beat veggies by simply massing soldiers and a few snipers. As an example, look at what I spawned in the above game:
https://outwittersgame.appspot.com/outwi...CA_PTxrwoM

2 runner
2 medic
2 mobi
33 soldiers
10 snipers

Also notice that though I rarely have a wit advantage as far as troops are concerned, I build up a strong positional advantage.

Someone challenge me as veggies against adorables.

Some more of my matches:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvJbIsQkM
fun ending, see turn 23 onwards

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_Lbc_QgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAzNifzQgM
A win as veggies. His mistake was his early attack.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArMOj3AkM

I'm open to any AvV challenges but post in this thread before starting a game so that I know to play Adorables (or veggies if requested)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Adorables vs Veggies
Sending you a Thorn Gulley request, me as Veggies. Good luck. Smile

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
05-19-2014, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 12:26 PM by Extreme Ghost.)
My without BS ? statement wasn't cuz I didn't know what BS stood for .....
It was cuz I didn't know you or anyone else had the power to make ppl not play it hence the statement below Tongue
[/quote]

I meant that as long as scally doesn't get an early BS (this is preventable if you keep killing their runners and harassing them so they can't mass enough wits for a BS
[/quote]

Lol I'd like to challenge you on TG in an ADvsSW match up I'd very much like to see this spawn stoping technique Tongue

Also 500th post yay! Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-19-2014, 12:39 PM
I once beat Adorables as Veggies. This guy was Mobi-porting SOOOO much he wasn't focused on making more units.

This other time in my Fluffy days, an Adorables guy spawned a whole bunch of Mobis because he never knew what they did. He just threw one out and probably thought they'd make an amazing attack or something. It was me. I sent my turn before I got to use it because I didn't know how to use it.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Within 2 months (or about when all replays started getting posted on OSN), the AvV record in STvST matches is 30-36, with Veggienauts leading.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-19-2014, 12:51 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArO750goM
I accidentally played veggies, I meant to play a 2v2 but pulled out the win anyway Smile

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
05-19-2014, 01:15 PM
(05-19-2014 12:24 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  My without BS ? statement wasn't cuz I didn't know what BS stood for .....
It was cuz I didn't know you or anyone else had the power to make ppl not play it hence the statement below Tongue

I meant that as long as scally doesn't get an early BS (this is preventable if you keep killing their runners and harassing them so they can't mass enough wits for a BS
[/quote]

Lol I'd like to challenge you on TG in an ADvsSW match up I'd very much like to see this spawn stoping technique Tongue

Also 500th post yay! Smile
[/quote]

The statement was more from personal experience than actually tryign itt out. I've had it happen to me many times as scally. Never actually had a chance to tray the technique. I accept the challenge though. Send the game.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-22-2014, 11:19 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pCjmQoM

Crow for dinner Bob? Wink

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
05-22-2014, 12:31 PM
(05-22-2014 11:19 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pCjmQoM

Can I call you TGH?

TGH *wipes tear from eye's* the 1st 1-13 turns were amazing!
Nice win Smile now autograph my belly!!

Long live da veggies!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-22-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014 12:44 PM by Flarp55.)
(05-22-2014 11:19 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pCjmQoM

Well played. It seems that my mistake was putting the mobi on the left as opposed to the middle.

I never expected to beat an ST.

I demand a rematch.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat