Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament
10-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Star Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament
Since a Tilt to Live Tournament is kind of the exception which means that most Tilt to Live players on these forums wouldn't look into the Tournaments sub-forum, I thought it would be justified to announce this here as well:

TILT to LIVE² - Redonkulous Early Bird Tournament
(that's a link - click it)

The basic premise is to see who gets the best scores in Classic Mode and Code Red within 4 weeks of the game being released.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament
(10-28-2013 05:56 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  Since a Tilt to Live Tournament is kind of the exception which means that most Tilt to Live players on these forums wouldn't look into the Tournaments sub-forum, I thought it would be justified to announce this here as well:

TILT to LIVE² - Redonkulous Early Bird Tournament
(that's a link - click it)

The basic premise is to see who gets the best scores in Classic Mode and Code Red within 4 weeks of the game being released.

Adam and I will look into trying to promote this around launch on our news channels. Thanks for the reminder!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2013, 12:37 AM
(10-29-2013 08:08 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Adam and I will look into trying to promote this around launch on our news channels. Thanks for the reminder!

Thank you for considering such a promotion. I have just changed the scoring system to support a larger number of participants and I will prepare my tools in the coming days to deliver timely and accurate updates to the leaderboards.

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Now that the release is imminent I would like to remind all of you avid tilters out there to enter this tournament and see how far you can take it in 4 weeks. Admittedly, there is nothing to win but bragging rights but on the upside, there is also nothing to loose!