One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tilt to Live (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=2662)

Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament - Kamikaze28 - 10-28-2013 05:56 PM

Since a Tilt to Live Tournament is kind of the exception which means that most Tilt to Live players on these forums wouldn't look into the Tournaments sub-forum, I thought it would be justified to announce this here as well:

TILT to LIVE² - Redonkulous Early Bird Tournament
(that's a link - click it)

The basic premise is to see who gets the best scores in Classic Mode and Code Red within 4 weeks of the game being released.

RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament - onealexleft - 10-29-2013 08:08 PM

(10-28-2013 05:56 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  Since a Tilt to Live Tournament is kind of the exception which means that most Tilt to Live players on these forums wouldn't look into the Tournaments sub-forum, I thought it would be justified to announce this here as well:

TILT to LIVE² - Redonkulous Early Bird Tournament
(that's a link - click it)

The basic premise is to see who gets the best scores in Classic Mode and Code Red within 4 weeks of the game being released.

Adam and I will look into trying to promote this around launch on our news channels. Thanks for the reminder!

RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament - Kamikaze28 - 11-02-2013 12:37 AM

(10-29-2013 08:08 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Adam and I will look into trying to promote this around launch on our news channels. Thanks for the reminder!

Thank you for considering such a promotion. I have just changed the scoring system to support a larger number of participants and I will prepare my tools in the coming days to deliver timely and accurate updates to the leaderboards.

RE: Tilt to Live 2 Early Bird Tournament - Kamikaze28 - 11-13-2013 09:37 AM

Now that the release is imminent I would like to remind all of you avid tilters out there to enter this tournament and see how far you can take it in 4 weeks. Admittedly, there is nothing to win but bragging rights but on the upside, there is also nothing to loose!