Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
03-20-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
(07-11-2012 06:29 PM)advakharia95 Wrote:  Insect team = Genius! Jealous that I didn't think of it Tongue
Only a few things I would change, but still to keep the concept of an insect team. The first would be to make everything an insect... Scarabs and Spiders aren't insects.
Insect Team
Runner: Millipede (all the legs would make it a suitable runner)
Soldier: Ant
Medic: Queen Bee
Sniper: Dung Beetle (throws dung)
Heavy: Cockroach
Special: Mosquito
H:2
S:2
D:N/A
Ability: Poison (Poisons enemy unit. Unit that is poisoned loses 1hp per turn. This poison damage occurs at the END of YOUR turn. Reason for that is so the unit can still block your movement for at least one extra turn till it dies, therefore, it is more balancing. Poisoned unit can be healed but the poison effect remains.

Now no one else will have to trawl for it!
But I like it.
It is possible the Mosquito's too weak. I think it should cause some damage straight away, or be able to attack normally for two damage/poison, both as attack options.

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM
nah man, it's a mosquito, it sucks blood. It should do like 2 damage and gain that much HP or something. like maybe it starts with 1 HP but its max is 5.

also, scarabs are totally insects

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-20-2013, 11:31 PM
I like the lizard team idea with the special being a Big Toad that can grab out 3 hexes and pull an enemy towards them kinda like the Mobi. It woudl be able to uproot Bramble and Bombshells or drag an enemy into the coming horde of attackers. Would probly have to not work on Thorns though or Kill them one, not sure

HP:3
Move:3

would have to be a big crown on the Toad though, and maybe a velvet cape
would make base assualts interesting in 2v2 also

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-21-2013, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 06:10 AM by KingOfThorns.)
(03-20-2013 05:30 PM)ElPared Wrote:  nah man, it's a mosquito, it sucks blood. It should do like 2 damage and gain that much HP or something. like maybe it starts with 1 HP but its max is 5.

also, scarabs are totally insects
Id take my hat off if I was wearing one. Or ever did. I so agree - then it could be a leech too! Maybe it could even store blood to eat and heal itself when it reached max Big Grin

(03-20-2013 11:31 PM)jimbo2shady Wrote:  I like the lizard team idea with the special being a Big Toad that can grab out 3 hexes and pull an enemy towards them kinda like the Mobi. It woudl be able to uproot Bramble and Bombshells or drag an enemy into the coming horde of attackers. Would probly have to not work on Thorns though or Kill them one, not sure

HP:3
Move:3

would have to be a big crown on the Toad though, and maybe a velvet cape
would make base assualts interesting in 2v2 also
I don't think it'd make them interesting. Honestly, I think it's OP for it to uproot Bramble and Bombshell - I just don't like the idea, I'm afraid. I wouldn't even have it able to deal damage to balance it Sad

Zakalwe42
03-26-2013, 01:43 AM
Honestly five seems low for a unit like that, I'd say seven, but can't be mediced of course

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
03-26-2013, 08:59 PM
What about a more powerful Medic as a Special for a new team? It doesn't only give the units MaxHP+1, but also allows them to move and attack again after being boosted.

[Image: morphingsqualo.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-26-2013, 10:36 PM
(03-26-2013 08:59 PM)Goldensun92 Wrote:  What about a more powerful Medic as a Special for a new team? It doesn't only give the units MaxHP+1, but also allows them to move and attack again after being boosted.

That's a very interesting idea. Not sure how much use it'd be on the front line though, cos that's where it'd have to go a lot of the time...maybe if it had 4 HP?

Zakalwe42
03-27-2013, 12:07 AM
(03-26-2013 10:36 PM)KingOfThorns Wrote:  
(03-26-2013 08:59 PM)Goldensun92 Wrote:  What about a more powerful Medic as a Special for a new team? It doesn't only give the units MaxHP+1, but also allows them to move and attack again after being boosted.

That's a very interesting idea. Not sure how much use it'd be on the front line though, cos that's where it'd have to go a lot of the time...maybe if it had 4 HP?

Yeah, of course the devs would have to choose wisely how much HP and line of sight it would have to not make it OP or UP Angel

03-27-2013, 12:13 AM
(03-27-2013 12:07 AM)Goldensun92 Wrote:  Yeah, of course the devs would have to choose wisely how much HP and line of sight it would have to not make it OP or UP Angel
It could easily become either, that'd be the only problem Sad

Zakalwe42
03-27-2013, 12:35 AM
That's true for each and every unit, actually xD