Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
07-13-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
Could be an international holiday theme. Someone propose a character per job per country?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Well there's Chinese New Year... Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree Festival... Bastille Day... Cinco de Mayo... Day of the Dead... Just to name a few that EVERYONE should know... Even though they come from different Countries... And EVERYONE knows Santa/St. Nicholas...
07-14-2012, 03:23 AM
(07-13-2012 06:44 AM)turakm Wrote:  I'd like to see a sports team

Heavy could be a football (american) player.
Sniper could be a hockey player shooting a puck
etc...

just thinking out loud

runner: track runner
soldier: baseball player w/ bat
special: boxer
HP: 3
movement: 2
special: can stun enemy for 2 turns (basically knock them out)
07-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Undead team sounds awesome.
07-14-2012, 07:27 AM
(07-14-2012 03:31 AM)Someone Wrote:  Undead team sounds awesome.

Thanks! Smile
This thread is well on it's way to being in the top 3 viewed, dev's might just be seeing some of these ideas soon enough!
07-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Anyone know when the new team will be coming out?
07-14-2012, 12:17 PM
(07-14-2012 12:04 PM)advakharia95 Wrote:  Anyone know when the new team will be coming out?

Next update most likely. They have started animating it a while ago which means all the art n stuffs done.
07-14-2012, 05:29 PM
I might be totally wrong about what i wrote, but this is what i think.
 I think the outwitters makers want to find a creative, easy-to-make, popular teams. 
First, the creativity= basically, how creative the team is (i loved everyones idea, and that is the truth)

Second, easy-to-make= complex or too detailed drawn characters are not outwitters style. The sports team is a good idea, but i cant imagine it actually being in the game; the face, clothes, etc. as for the undead team, i could. Undead team is very original (if you know what i mean) and the maker could easily imagine how the characters for this team could be drawn(made) simply, but creatively.

Third, popularity= the maker would really want to have a team that he made, POPULAR, and to make it popular, the team characters need to be creative, but also visually attracting, and comfortable. The sports team, i said, was a good idea, it was creative. However (sorry for keep using this team as a negative side) it would be uncomfortable to have this team in outwitters because its just... Not really outwitters style. Visuals... I don't know if i would love to see a swimmer in tight clothes all the time, and its kind of into the american culture for the 'heavy'.  Also, i don't think popularity would last for this team if it was in the game Sad. Now for the undead (i personally liked this team^^) it would be comfortable to have it around in outwitters. The team would have its originality, and for the visuals, it would be attractive and easily be thought as outwitters style. It would have a high percentage of having great popularity.

Thanx for those who read this. I hope it was helpful and would help you to think of great teams.
07-14-2012, 05:40 PM
(07-14-2012 05:29 PM)ilee97 Wrote:  I might be totally wrong about what i wrote, but this is what i think.
 I think the outwitters makers want to find a creative, easy-to-make, popular teams. 
First, the creativity= basically, how creative the team is (i loved everyones idea, and that is the truth)

Second, easy-to-make= complex or too detailed drawn characters are not outwitters style. The sports team is a good idea, but i cant imagine it actually being in the game; the face, clothes, etc. as for the undead team, i could. Undead team is very original (if you know what i mean) and the maker could easily imagine how the characters for this team could be drawn(made) simply, but creatively.

Third, popularity= the maker would really want to have a team that he made, POPULAR, and to make it popular, the team characters need to be creative, but also visually attracting, and comfortable. The sports team, i said, was a good idea, it was creative. However (sorry for keep using this team as a negative side) it would be uncomfortable to have this team in outwitters because its just... Not really outwitters style. Visuals... I don't know if i would love to see a swimmer in tight clothes all the time, and its kind of into the american culture for the 'heavy'.  Also, i don't think popularity would last for this team if it was in the game Sad. Now for the undead (i personally liked this team^^) it would be comfortable to have it around in outwitters. The team would have its originality, and for the visuals, it would be attractive and easily be thought as outwitters style. It would have a high percentage of having great popularity.

Thanx for those who read this. I hope it was helpful and would help you to think of great teams.

Thanks for giving me 3 thumbs up for the undead team Big Grin how do you feel about the insect team, its not the most creative but I really like the idea, it wouldn't be hard to illustrate, and the special is good. And again, original idea of the insect team goes to freakyman777 and the revised idea is mine (just giving people the credit they deserve) Smile
07-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Insect could be
Runner: Grasshopper (or spider)
Soldier: Queen Bee (w/ staff)
Medic: Lightning Beetle
Heavy: Centipede
Special: ???