Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
Alpha, way too underpowered...
Scallywags have a special that does three damage and an extra one to all adjacent
Feedback have a special that turns your own team against you.
Adorables have a special that can move a unit no matter where it is placed (great for snipers especially)
Now a unit that just stuns an enemy...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Perhaps make the ghost mirage a friendly unit to appear as something else. Like a heavy into runner. Or runner into heavy. Disguise wears off upon approach or damaged.
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I like it! Lol, it would awesome making runners appear as heavies Tongue
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
That would be revealed as a runner almost immediately though; the second you move more than 2 hexes, your cover is blown.
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
(07-12-2012 01:30 PM)advakharia95 Wrote:  I like it! Lol, it would awesome making runners appear as heavies Tongue

Or even better, heavies appear as runners! Imagine the enemy coming to pick off your "runner" and be like....wadafaq!?
07-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Yea I agree! Smile and for the insect, how about keep the poison, it's curable by a medic. Does 1 damage per turn and spreads only to 2 enemies if they come near (except the medic). It can only spread limit up to 2 and then stops. The newly infected doesn't not spread.
07-12-2012, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 01:41 PM by advakharia95.)
(07-12-2012 01:33 PM)Kyoril Wrote:  That would be revealed as a runner almost immediately though; the second you move more than 2 hexes, your cover is blown.

You just use it as a protective unit so they don't come close.
(07-12-2012 01:36 PM)Alphapuddin Wrote:  Yea I agree! Smile and for the insect, how about keep the poison, it's curable by a medic. Does 1 damage per turn and spreads only to 2 enemies if they come near (except the medic). It can only spread limit up to 2 and then stops. The newly infected doesn't not spread.

I like that you actually balanced it and didn't make me have to Tongue but yea, completely curable so the effect goes away,but it can also spread to keep its ability good! Lol, that might be too complicate to do though Sad the developers strongly wanted a game that was easy to play but difficult to master. Having all those crazy technical specials would over complicate it for the 10 year olds Tongue
07-12-2012, 01:42 PM
(07-12-2012 01:33 PM)Kyoril Wrote:  That would be revealed as a runner almost immediately though; the second you move more than 2 hexes, your cover is blown.

You could stick to moving like a heavy, or surprise them because they were probably anticipating defense against a heavy. Or maybe hope your opponent is a complete idiot/new to the game.
07-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Yea fluffy has the concept down ^_^

You could also make a special unit infect 1 host. The host has 2 turns to either be cured or move away from friendliest before exploding killing the host and doing 3 damage to all surrounding hexagons within 1 square.
07-12-2012, 01:58 PM
(07-12-2012 01:51 PM)Alphapuddin Wrote:  Yea fluffy has the concept down ^_^

You could also make a special unit infect 1 host. The host has 2 turns to either be cured or move away from friendliest before exploding killing the host and doing 3 damage to all surrounding hexagons within 1 square.

When you say infect a host, do you mean get inside them (sacrificing the unit pretty much)? If so, this wouldn't be too over powered or underpowered to me....