Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
04-03-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
You could use Bramble easily.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 12:45 AM by KingOfThorns.)
(04-03-2013 12:24 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  You could use Bramble easily.
*smiles* ahBig Grin I think I took that in the wrong spirit, apologies!
Well, you could always start a friendly against me, see for yourself - I'm better with Adorables than Veggies, hehe, and I suck with Feedback...only slightly less with Scallies...

Also, here's an idea - how about a Hero/Commander unit? It would be mandatorily available to all races at the mathc start with say 5HP, 3 Move and 2 attack - but if you kill it, you win the game, much like a base. Could be a separate game mode?

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
04-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Are they going to make any more

1v1Gifted League
2v2 Master League
GC name ghostofwitts
04-03-2013, 05:37 AM
(04-03-2013 05:11 AM)Ghostofwitts Wrote:  Are they going to make any more
I very much doubt it. They've pretty much closed down the idea.

Zakalwe42
04-03-2013, 10:00 AM
One can hope for an Outwitters 2 somewhere down the line, though.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 07:11 AM
But then OML would need servers for Outwitters and Outwitters 2

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-05-2013, 12:24 AM
(04-04-2013 07:11 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  But then OML would need servers for Outwitters and Outwitters 2
I'm an utter technophobe, but what would stop them using the same ones?

Zakalwe42
04-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Jean-Claude Van Dam team! Ducks optional.

I like big BUTs and I cannot lie...
04-05-2013, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 03:13 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
(04-05-2013 12:24 AM)KingOfThorns Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:11 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  But then OML would need servers for Outwitters and Outwitters 2
I'm an utter technophobe, but what would stop them using the same ones?

I'm more of a software guy, not very hardware savvy compared to honest to goodness computer engineers and networking people and etc., but as far as I'm aware, they could use the same ones. However, that's kind of moot until Tilt to Live 2 is released. A lot probably depends on whether TTL2 is a financial success or not. If it is, and significantly so, then servers will not be a problem.
Also, here's my idea:

Toxicorps

Runner: Rat
Soldier: Cartoony mutant guy wielding a nuclear fuel rod as a club
Medic: Guy in a radiation suit with some kind of Sci-Fi medical device like a Star Trek-esque scanner or something
Sniper: Short guy wearing a single-eyed gas mask and holding a sniper rifle (or he throws flasks of toxic goo or something, rifle might be too similar to the Feedback sniper)
Heavy: Toxic waste barrel with arms and legs

Special: Glob (a mutated glob of some unknown radioactive substance)

Starting health: 2
Movement and vision: 3
Attack: 3 damage to unit on adjacent hex
Ability: Crystallize/Spawn Globules (tap on unit, then tap again, like shelling for Bombshell or rooting for Bramble)

When crystallized, Glob gains 2 health points but cannot move until he uncrystallizes again. After crystallizing, Glob can spawn Globules on any hex in his vision range. Glob can spawn Globules on the same turn as crystallizing. Globules can attack but not move on the turn they are spawned. Glob can still attack when crystallized.

Sub-unit: Globule

Starting health: 1
Movement and vision: 5
Attack: 1 damage to unit on adjacent hex
Ability: Remerge with Glob

Globules can move directly onto Glob, thus rejoining his body, whether he is crystallized or not. When doing so, the Globule disappears, and Glob's health is increased by 1, up to his current maximum (5 if crystallized, 3 if not).

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2013, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 03:46 AM by KingOfThorns.)
(04-05-2013 02:32 AM)Erenan Wrote:  I'm more of a software guy, not very hardware savvy compared to honest to goodness computer engineers and networking people and etc., but as far as I'm aware, they could use the same ones. However, that's kind of moot until Tilt to Live 2 is released. A lot probably depends on whether TTL2 (Meh to TTL2) is a financial success or not. If it is, and significantly so, then servers will not be a problem.
Also, here's my idea:

Toxicorps

Runner: Rat
Soldier: Cartoony mutant guy wielding a nuclear fuel rod as a club
Medic: Guy in a radiation suit with some kind of Sci-Fi medical device like a Star Trek-esque scanner or something
Sniper: Short guy wearing a single-eyed gas mask and holding a sniper rifle (or he throws flasks of toxic goo or something, rifle might be too similar to the Feedback sniper)
Heavy: Toxic waste barrel with arms and legs

Special: Glob (a mutated glob of some unknown radioactive substance)

Starting health: 2
Movement and vision: 3
Attack: 3 damage to unit on adjacent hex
Ability: Crystallize/Spawn Globules (tap on unit, then tap again, like shelling for Bombshell or rooting for Bramble)

When crystallized, Glob gains 2 health points but cannot move until he uncrystallizes again. After crystallizing, Glob can spawn Globules on any hex in his vision range. Glob can spawn Globules on the same turn as crystallizing. Globules can attack but not move on the turn they are spawned. Glob can still attack when crystallized.

Sub-unit: Globule

Starting health: 1
Movement and vision: 5
Attack: 1 damage to unit on adjacent hex
Ability: Remerge with Glob

Globules can move directly onto Glob, thus rejoining his body, whether he is crystallized or not. When doing so, the Globule disappears, and Glob's health is increased by 1, up to his current maximum (5 if crystallized, 3 if not).
Oh, I like that very much. Very much indeed. He can basically spawn runners, but spawns them from his own HP!

Zakalwe42