Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
03-29-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
(03-28-2013 06:41 AM)baopu Wrote:  Oh, sorry, I missed the soldier aspect of it.

A wood duck huh...
That begs the question, what is the baddest mutha duck?
The baddest duck is surely a swan. And the Queen owns them all.

at least all the ones on the Thames.

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Well this thread is kind of pointless, now.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-30-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 03:25 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Its been pointless since OML announced they weren't going to release another team after the Veggienauts were released. I don't know why they didn't remove the Über pack. The 2013 sale is still going too.
I just read the blog and maybe they will add a new team.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-30-2013, 07:36 PM
meh, it's still fun to come up with things. And there's still the possibility they'll change their minds, or that it's a prank

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-31-2013, 01:56 AM
As others said before me, this thread is kind of useless now. But that doesn't mean stop posting! I know I still will be whenever I come up with more stuff!
03-31-2013, 01:57 AM
*smiles sadly* yeah. A thread of hope a molecule thin that it's a prank, since Outwitters is probably haemorrhaging cash...

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
03-31-2013, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 12:51 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Arcane

Runner: Magician that Jumps Around (and will flick pixie dust into enemy's eyes! Or rhino glitter lol)
Soldier: Mage with a Scepter (it looks like a wooden stick but with a stone on top)
Medic: Sorcerer with a Vial of Healing Potion
Sniper: Wizard with a Crystal Ball (that zaps magic)
Heavy: Caster with Magical Hands (that throws shadow orbs [0] or sparkly spheres [0] or fireballs [1] or real balls just kidding or something like that, you decide)

Special: Warlock with a Spell Book

HP: 2
Moves: 4
Ability: Rotation

The warlock will hold the spell book in the air and it will glow and rotate only units within 1 space around him for 1 wit.
Example: If there is an enemy soldier on the top space and allied runner on the bottom space, the warlock can rotate the unit placements of them 3 spaces clockwise so their positions are swapped. If there is an allied heavy on the top space and an obstacle on the bottom space, he cannot rotate the unit placements 3 spaces clockwise because that would make the heavy stand on the obstacle, which is impossible. You can't rotate a thorn patch 2 spaces away from it's mother or daughter thorn patch.

I hope you guys comment on this idea unlike my other one because i thought hard on this one unlike my other one.

03-31-2013, 05:53 AM
It might be cool if the rotation bounced the units back a space or two in addition to rotating them, or if he could rotate at range so you could grab units from across holes providing there is a place to put them once rotated. You should definitely be able to choose the direction of rotation though.

it's an odd idea but I can see it being useful, especially if it would work on more than one unit at a time and on allied units too

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-31-2013, 12:15 PM
You can. Tap and drag. 3 spaces clockwise was an easy example. That way, i wouldn't have to say top right space or bottom left space.

03-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Just thought of one that I think could be fun. An alien race whose special (The Overlord) has the ability to clone any (same team) units adjacent to it. These cloned units would look exactly like the other unit , but would actually only have 1HP and would lack the ability to attack. Haven't put much thought into how strong the special would be or how far it could move, but thought it would be interesting to see what strategies this team could use. It would be funny to rush a bunch of clones to one side while you try to sneak in on the other. You could also have the clones mixed in with your normal units and make it a guessing game for your opponent. Also would be fun to set up traps for your opponents, like placing a cloned sniper within reach of your opponents soldier only to lure him in and then hit him with the real one. What do you guys think?