Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
New Teams/Character Ideas
03-27-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: New Teams/Character Ideas
yet another Team idea from me: Woodland Creatures team (lemme think of a terrible name...)

Chippers (terrible right?)

Runner: Squirrel
Soldier: Badger
Medic: White Rabbit
Sniper: Skunk
Heavy: Bear
Special: Foreman (Beaver)

Foreman stats:
Cost: 7
Movement: 3
HP: 3
Attack: 2
Special: The Foreman can destroy non-unit obstacles and fill holes in the map instead of attacking. I cant decide if the paths/bridges he makes should be permanent or if they should go away when he dies

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2013, 02:16 AM
(03-27-2013 08:37 PM)ElPared Wrote:  yet another Team idea from me: Woodland Creatures team (lemme think of a terrible name...)

Chippers (terrible right?)

Runner: Squirrel
Soldier: Badger
Medic: White Rabbit
Sniper: Skunk
Heavy: Bear
Special: Foreman (Beaver)

Foreman stats:
Cost: 7
Movement: 3
HP: 3
Attack: 2
Special: The Foreman can destroy non-unit obstacles and fill holes in the map instead of attacking. I cant decide if the paths/bridges he makes should be permanent or if they should go away when he dies
Me likey. They should definitely go away though Smile wow. He'd be kind of limited though, although he can attack - guess he'd be like a soldier (yes, I'm rambling.)

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
03-28-2013, 05:21 AM
Aw cute. No, seriously though, kind of useless right? It'd have to be on the front lines to build the bridge or clear the path leaving it vulnerable to attack. Also, cleared or altered board could benefit opponent.

I still want to fight with a duck! Bring on the ducks! What about a duck and squirrel super team? Super in that they are freaking ducks and squirrels.

I like big BUTs and I cannot lie...
03-28-2013, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 06:39 AM by ElPared.)
(03-28-2013 05:21 AM)baopu Wrote:  Aw cute. No, seriously though, kind of useless right? It'd have to be on the front lines to build the bridge or clear the path leaving it vulnerable to attack. Also, cleared or altered board could benefit opponent.

I still want to fight with a duck! Bring on the ducks! What about a duck and squirrel super team? Super in that they are freaking ducks and squirrels.

the Scrambler has the front-line problem and people still use it despite its frailty. The opponent being able to exploit the paths it makes are what I feel justifies it also being a soldier.

I'd be fine with one or more of the units on my woodland team being a duck though haha

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Oh, sorry, I missed the soldier aspect of it.

A wood duck huh...
That begs the question, what is the baddest mutha duck?

03-28-2013, 06:58 AM
the baddest duck is a goose. Geese are assholes lol

03-28-2013, 08:06 AM
Are we talking Canadian or...
Wait, no this is about ducks...

03-28-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 03:34 PM by bobolynx.)
For the medic special, I suggested +1 attack +1movement til end of turn as well as healing
"Medic type unit that increases a units range/attack for one turn, or an area buff (it would be a sun, casting its healthy light upon its subjects)
Or
A black hole that can suck up opponents within its range and place then next to it,
Or
Supernova! After transforms it Dies in maybe three turns, may hit twice but not base (to have other units power through)
Runners would be shooting stars (personified maybe a bit)
Soldiers would be planets
Medics would be regular smaller stars
Snipers would be giant lasers that can shoot anywhere on the map for over 9000. (Couldn't think of a unit for this one)
Heavies would be either a, black hole kind of thing, or b, a bright sun (depending on which is which xD)"

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
03-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Medic: Nebula cuz nebulas give birth to stars
Sniper: Quasar cuz it can shoot massive jets of gamma rays
Heavy: Supergiant Star cuz they're big.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Good idea lol

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better