Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist attack
04-17-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Terrorist attack
ImperialSun said, "The USA is just as bad." I am an American, born in the USA, and travelled the world over.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 12:55 PM
He said that because he feels that the US killing innocent people in war is just as bad as terrorists.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-17-2013, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 10:57 PM by Kipsie.)
Too bad he feels that way--it sounds like nothing will convince, otherwise. Civilian casualties, although tragic, I highly doubt is the driving motivation of our military. With the current terrorist groups, there motivation is to instill fear by murdering innocent people and make the targeted group feel hopeless and vulnerable, ready for the great Submission. When I was in Israel, a terrorist summed up their motivation by saying, "To get to a Jew's heart, you must first get to their children." As you can see, I am quite offended that one is saying "USA [military, or all her citizens?] is just as bad as terrorists."

However, despite our political differences, we need to grieve with those who suffered, and to shower them in prayer.
Romans 12:15
04-17-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 02:54 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
This is becoming a rather precarious conversation. Let's please proceed with extreme caution lest we become embroiled in a needless exchange of unpleasantness.

Yes, I'm 99.99% sure that the US military chain of command does not intentionally target innocent civilians.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM
Obviously my post offended you. That was not my motive. The previous post was misguided. I will delete mine.
04-18-2013, 12:16 AM
It didn't offend me. I'm just wary of Internet debates that have anything to do with religion or politics, and this thread has already touched both. That's all.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user