Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can this game have a Android version??
03-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Can this game have a Android version??
I'm android user(with samsung i9300) now.But I still remember playing your game "tilt to live" two years ago.And I'm so disapionted when I find that game havn't be suited into an Android version yet.
I find it hard to find another "Tile to live" in Android App store.Also,I find that on the website many Android users also appeal for "Tilt to live" eagerly(I'm an Chinese user).
So I'm hope your team can consider if "Tilt to live" can have an Android version for it's large marketing anticipate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Can this game have a Android version??
I would like there to be an android version as well. I use an iPod mostly, but I have an android tablet. I think if would be fun to play it on a bigger screen than I have now

May the wits be with you
03-07-2013, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 01:31 AM by TheQwertiest.)
I think OML should consider creating android versions of their games. a lot of people i know are switching to android. im thinking of buying one myself.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Often Android is a difficult platform to provide to, due to the vast amount of softwares and devices available, as well as piracy. It would take a lot of resources for OML to divert their attention to Android, especially with active development on current games already.
03-19-2013, 02:40 PM
With only 2 guys doing (almost) all of the work,, I think it will be awhile before they can turn their attention to Android. Unless they hire someone else...
03-20-2013, 07:32 AM
We've been looking into Android ports recently. Not for a specific project, just future reference. Been boning up on an engine called Unity that might make it easier to port over future stuff.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 08:18 PM by bobolynx.)
unity! it makes the world go round
that pun was unintended

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
01-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Tilt control on Android seems to be a problem. Some Unity engine games we have played with iOS and Android at the same time, well results have been that teenagers with Android devices hate laggy tilt control on their devices.
If you read TouchArcade or other gaming sites, tilt controls are often hated. Because implementation is poor.
With iOS tilt can be done right. With limited number of Android devices tilt (most likely) can be done right, too.
Does Unity engine allow device specific tilt control adjustments, probably. And Android player is likely to have energy to tweak controls.

Android tilt has been so bad, what I have seen. I really hope that Unity toolbox has enough tools and those games I have seen just have implement tilt poorly. Some iOS games have poor tilt, too.
01-15-2014, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 06:14 AM by Chemoeum.)
[Image: CSSSAGk.jpg]

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Is that a legit screen shot? Im going to have t look for that later...

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!