One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Can this game have a Android version?? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tilt to Live (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Can this game have a Android version?? (/showthread.php?tid=1831)

Pages: 1 2

Can this game have a Android version?? - h497018787 - 03-06-2013 01:00 PM

I'm android user(with samsung i9300) now.But I still remember playing your game "tilt to live" two years ago.And I'm so disapionted when I find that game havn't be suited into an Android version yet.
I find it hard to find another "Tile to live" in Android App store.Also,I find that on the website many Android users also appeal for "Tilt to live" eagerly(I'm an Chinese user).
So I'm hope your team can consider if "Tilt to live" can have an Android version for it's large marketing anticipate.

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - jbadams01 - 03-06-2013 11:25 PM

I would like there to be an android version as well. I use an iPod mostly, but I have an android tablet. I think if would be fun to play it on a bigger screen than I have now

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - TheQwertiest - 03-07-2013 01:30 AM

I think OML should consider creating android versions of their games. a lot of people i know are switching to android. im thinking of buying one myself.

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - QuantumApocalypse - 03-07-2013 03:54 PM

Often Android is a difficult platform to provide to, due to the vast amount of softwares and devices available, as well as piracy. It would take a lot of resources for OML to divert their attention to Android, especially with active development on current games already.

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - rob12001 - 03-19-2013 02:40 PM

With only 2 guys doing (almost) all of the work,, I think it will be awhile before they can turn their attention to Android. Unless they hire someone else...

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - oneadamleft - 03-20-2013 07:32 AM

We've been looking into Android ports recently. Not for a specific project, just future reference. Been boning up on an engine called Unity that might make it easier to port over future stuff.

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - bobolynx - 06-08-2013 08:18 PM

unity! it makes the world go round
that pun was unintended

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - Juslas - 01-14-2014 05:18 PM

Tilt control on Android seems to be a problem. Some Unity engine games we have played with iOS and Android at the same time, well results have been that teenagers with Android devices hate laggy tilt control on their devices.
If you read TouchArcade or other gaming sites, tilt controls are often hated. Because implementation is poor.
With iOS tilt can be done right. With limited number of Android devices tilt (most likely) can be done right, too.
Does Unity engine allow device specific tilt control adjustments, probably. And Android player is likely to have energy to tweak controls.

Android tilt has been so bad, what I have seen. I really hope that Unity toolbox has enough tools and those games I have seen just have implement tilt poorly. Some iOS games have poor tilt, too.

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - Chemoeum - 01-15-2014 06:14 AM

[Image: CSSSAGk.jpg]

RE: Can this game have a Android version?? - Phyresis - 01-15-2014 10:29 AM

Is that a legit screen shot? Im going to have t look for that later...