Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters rage
02-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Outwitters rage
In 2v2 I was going to build a Bombshell. I hit a scout with my soldier and hit the done button. Forgot about the BS and we lost.

Also in a current game, I rooted bramble on my own spawn. :'(

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 10:18 PM
(02-14-2013 05:11 PM)Erenan Wrote:  I had a baby shenanigans moment too. My one year old son hit the done button before I had moved.

I had a rage-inducing moment in a recent game where I made a plan to kill a unit with two runners, but then I moved one of the runners onto the only space the other runner could reach to attack the unit. So I couldn't kill it. And then I cried. And then I won anyway and cried tears of joy. Big Grin

I do this so much it's not even funny.
02-14-2013, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 11:38 PM by Necrocat219.)
Oh my goodness, there's only been one game I felt like this but it made me stare at the game for 10 minutes straight and put my head in my hands as I realised what I had done and then had to go on a walk to distract myself (Yeah I'm that sad XD) Was In the Super-Duper-Titan tournament round 1 and me and pokhs of us were on 1hp bases, and I was Veggies on glitch, and all I had to do was use a thorn and a medic to block his runner and I would be guaranteed a win next turn. Instead I thought 'blocking it with the bramble and a thorn would be so much safer', uprooted the Bramble, moved it in place and began trying to click it. Clicked once nothing but a sinking feeling as I clicked again and again, realising my fatal error of forgetting that it can't uproot and root on the same turn!
Oh found it http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Ys7KWAgw

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-15-2013, 05:28 AM
The funny thing is we ended up winning any way. =D

GC: TheGreatAnt
02-15-2013, 06:55 AM
I rage at myself when I forget which units I've selected. Usually happens with a Medic and a Soldier. I'll select the medic and not move it, and then start thinking about where to put my soldier. Then, without selecting the soldier, I'll move the medic where I wanted to put the soldier. So annoyed at myself when I do that. Haven't lost because of it yet though

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-16-2013, 01:31 AM
(02-14-2013 10:18 PM)harvarnold Wrote:  
(02-14-2013 05:11 PM)Erenan Wrote:  I had a baby shenanigans moment too. My one year old son hit the done button before I had moved.

I had a rage-inducing moment in a recent game where I made a plan to kill a unit with two runners, but then I moved one of the runners onto the only space the other runner could reach to attack the unit. So I couldn't kill it. And then I cried. And then I won anyway and cried tears of joy. Big Grin

I do this so much it's not even funny.

Ooof.
I've done exactly that. (Uproot bramble thinking I could make new barriers only to lose because I couldn't Smile )

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
02-16-2013, 04:59 AM
I looked at my iPhone at disbelieved when I moved the wrong unit, or accidentally heal my medic instead of the unit next to it.

I live playing on my iPad 100% better than iPhone, but then again my iPad is not always with me.