Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters rage
02-14-2013, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 12:01 PM by Bluegodzill.)
Outwitters rage
What are some of your most rage filled Outwitters moments? Mine just happened. I was holding my Ipad and about to start a turn on one of my 2vs2 games, and from out of no where my baby sister presses the ****ing done button before I COULD EVEN MAKE A ****ing MOVE! GOD DAMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 11:55 AM by GoHeat 3.)
RE: Outwitters rage
Get rid of the swearing before Aaron sees it!!!!!!!!
Anyways, when I was trying to get into the Top 200, I misfired my BS when I had clear victory ahead!D: I was so mad!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-14-2013, 11:53 AM
(02-14-2013 11:50 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Get rid of the swearing before Aaron sees it!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha :))

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Fat fingers on the iPhone and misplacing a bramble right next to a spawn rather than on it Sad

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
02-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Meh.
I had a couple mild rage moments. Realized that that was being ridiculous. And just moved to enjoy the game.
If you lose a match it's a bummer (especially for a silly reason), but there are plenty more matches.
Chill, grasshopper. Wink

If I were to get upset though: in a recent game I played some smooth maneuvering and moved a 2hp heavy next to a medic clicked heal and "healed" the full-health mobi next to it instead.
Why am I even able to click on a unit that already has max+1 health?! Smile

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
02-14-2013, 11:57 AM
mine would be playing outwitters when suddenly my big a** ipad fell on my nose.
i fell asleep for a second. xD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-14-2013, 12:09 PM
I hate when i'm one wit short and when i accidentally move my medic instead of my soldier and i have to waste a wit to move a soldier protect it and then the medic dies because the soldier got killed.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Just today I was protectin my base and had it perfectly planned out. There was a 4 hp soldier attacking my base so I fired by bs, knocked It down to 3 hp and brought another soldier Down to 2. Them went to move my heavy in to kill it but I accidently moved my soldier instead! There was no way I could kill the unit and I lost the game! :'(

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-14-2013, 03:10 PM
I once covered my 2v2 partners spawn space with a sniper in a close game situation Sad
Also I always forget that units can see over map holes. I lost a tourney game on glitch because I had a scrambler clearly visible over the hole :'(
02-14-2013, 05:11 PM
I had a baby shenanigans moment too. My one year old son hit the done button before I had moved.

I had a rage-inducing moment in a recent game where I made a plan to kill a unit with two runners, but then I moved one of the runners onto the only space the other runner could reach to attack the unit. So I couldn't kill it. And then I cried. And then I won anyway and cried tears of joy. Big Grin

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user