Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I have a game going with Haight19 and every time i finish it it gives me the game again and i am able to win the game and take the points again continuosly. The game refuses to stay gone.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm not sure if anyone had posted this yet. And I think it's a pretty big disadvantage for mobi users.

When you use mobi in the fog of war, and both the beginning and the end spots for the teleport is in the fog of war, mobi still shows up for a second or so after the update. The change in the new version is only supposed to show mobi when either the start, mobi, or end spots are outside the fog of war. This gives away the position of your mobi.

Suddenly, your opponent realizes your doing a sneak attack...

Tested in pass n' play and league match curtesy to mcdavis73.

League: Master League
Member of the Mobi Style Clan
[Image: avatar_785.png?dateline=1354940810]
11-25-2012, 04:10 AM
Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

When i come to think of it, i think Bramble's growing sound in the FOW is intentional.

11-25-2012, 04:16 AM
(11-25-2012 04:10 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

When i come to think of it, i think Bramble's growing sound in the FOW is intentional.

I'm sure it is intentional, can you imagine how out of ontrol things would get if bramble was making barriers and you found out too late? The sound effect is meant to balance things
11-25-2012, 07:53 AM
On the map select screens, Veggienauts maps display with Veggienauts bases but Feedback spawn spaces.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
11-25-2012, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 09:44 AM by Emuchu.)
(11-25-2012 04:10 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

What justification would there be to revealing fog Mobis? When I think about it, the sound of Bramble's Thorns might be put in place so that the Veggie's opponent can estimate the number of units hidden in the fog, since Bramble defies the 1-unit-per-turn convention. The other Specials have no such ability; if Mobi is making noises when he secretly moves a Sniper across the map, then by that logic, Bombshell should make a noise when he Shells in the fog, and Scrambler should make a noise when he gets too close to your first line.
Bump? It says I have the latest post, but I can't find it.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Bump!

11-26-2012, 06:39 AM
This isn't exactly a bug, but since the spawn menus were changed, I can't see how many wits I have to spend while browsing the menu. Sad

Gloriae DEI
SoloVid
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 09:03 AM
When you click on a bramble's thorn bush, the description for the scrambler sometimes comes up. I play on an iPad 2 if that makes a difference.
11-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Cannot send one of my game to my opponent. After I send, it acts as if it succeeded. A minute later, it's back.