Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do you play your team...?
01-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Why do you play your team...?
Just curious as to why everyone plays the race that they do.

Do you play _____ because of their special unit?
Is it because of how they look?
Veggienauts, because they're new?
Scallywags, because they're free?

Personally, I started playing as Feedback because of how they looked. When Veggienauts came out, I really liked the idea of Bramble so I played them. But because trying to beat Scallywags is a chore and a half and Feedback can just scramble any Thorn to get their own Bramble unit, I just decided to switch back to Feedback for their looks.

Maybe I'll switch back to Veggienauts, but I'm actually just hoping a 5th team comes out soon.

So what makes you play the team that you do?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 11:21 AM by laYahooz.)
RE: Why do you play your team...?
I play feedback because their runners sound scary and their medic even looks hardcore badass.
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2013, 11:43 AM
I play adorables cuz I love the mobi, how they look, and I'm in the mobi style clan.

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Funny thing is I played scallywags at first because they were free and then I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Adorables because of their awesome artwork and I refused to touch feedback as I hated their artwork! Whenever I tried to play them it distracted me so much I played badly XD Managed to get over it though as I got more into the game.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-13-2013, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 01:51 PM by GoHeat 3.)
(01-13-2013 11:21 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  I play feedback because their runners sound scary and their medic even looks hardcore badass.

On a similar note, the Adorables runner is awesome and I could spawn the Adorables Medic all day.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-13-2013, 01:55 PM
I play scallywags. Because the nearest store that sells itunes cards are an hour and a half away.
01-13-2013, 03:46 PM
The Adorable heavy is so funny, when he move he's doing a scary noise but when he hit the ground he is doing this "squishy" sponge style noise.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
01-13-2013, 04:55 PM
I mainly play the team that's most powerful, so that I can maximize my win ratio.
01-13-2013, 05:05 PM
I play veggienauts because they are new, and I've brought the vanity bases for them. But I hate the bramble though.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM
I use the Adorables since I've always thought that the Mobi is the most versatile special unit. You can use it for offense, defense, and a variety of other ways. Smile