One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Why do you play your team...? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Why do you play your team...? (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why do you play your team...? - Katastrophe - 01-13-2013 11:11 AM

Just curious as to why everyone plays the race that they do.

Do you play _____ because of their special unit?
Is it because of how they look?
Veggienauts, because they're new?
Scallywags, because they're free?

Personally, I started playing as Feedback because of how they looked. When Veggienauts came out, I really liked the idea of Bramble so I played them. But because trying to beat Scallywags is a chore and a half and Feedback can just scramble any Thorn to get their own Bramble unit, I just decided to switch back to Feedback for their looks.

Maybe I'll switch back to Veggienauts, but I'm actually just hoping a 5th team comes out soon.

So what makes you play the team that you do?

RE: Why do you play your team...? - laYahooz - 01-13-2013 11:21 AM

I play feedback because their runners sound scary and their medic even looks hardcore badass.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - Jakeyboy20 - 01-13-2013 11:43 AM

I play adorables cuz I love the mobi, how they look, and I'm in the mobi style clan.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - Necrocat219 - 01-13-2013 01:43 PM

Funny thing is I played scallywags at first because they were free and then I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Adorables because of their awesome artwork and I refused to touch feedback as I hated their artwork! Whenever I tried to play them it distracted me so much I played badly XD Managed to get over it though as I got more into the game.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - GoHeat 3 - 01-13-2013 01:50 PM

(01-13-2013 11:21 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  I play feedback because their runners sound scary and their medic even looks hardcore badass.

On a similar note, the Adorables runner is awesome and I could spawn the Adorables Medic all day.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - Dr.LASR - 01-13-2013 01:55 PM

I play scallywags. Because the nearest store that sells itunes cards are an hour and a half away.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - the duck - 01-13-2013 03:46 PM

The Adorable heavy is so funny, when he move he's doing a scary noise but when he hit the ground he is doing this "squishy" sponge style noise.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - garcia1000 - 01-13-2013 04:55 PM

I mainly play the team that's most powerful, so that I can maximize my win ratio.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - 2dhh - 01-13-2013 05:05 PM

I play veggienauts because they are new, and I've brought the vanity bases for them. But I hate the bramble though.

RE: Why do you play your team...? - poweewee - 01-13-2013 07:44 PM

I use the Adorables since I've always thought that the Mobi is the most versatile special unit. You can use it for offense, defense, and a variety of other ways. Smile