Poll: What's your gender?
I am a male
I am a male, but I'd like to be a female (for a few days at least)
I am a female
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do females play Outwitters?
01-19-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Do females play Outwitters?
Well as my name suggests and as Erenan pointed out early in the congo I'm a girl normally when I play someone I assume they are a guy (unless there name suggests otherwise) just because thats normally who plays video games. I grew up playing video games and I've really never understood why girls don't like to play them. I agree that most girls are out with friends and shopping and such like wildtalon1851 said but I disagree about being intimidated by males lol, I could really care less what gender my competitor is because either way my plan is to win Big Grin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 12:17 PM
I know it's an old thread (a guest was reading it), but after reading this, I know it can be intimidating to say you're a female playing Outwitters. I have experienced the same thing, people calling me man while playing or worst sometimes, some people thinking I'm not credible because I act like a "female" on the forum. But no matter what I think or what some people might think, we should not hide the fact that we are females. I'm not a loner (but we could be too like a lot of players here), I have a busy life and I like playing too, and not because a boyfriend (which I don't have) is playing like said before.... It's only a really nice game and it's normal to like it. We should give a damn about what some few people might think :-).

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
12-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Ooh look dusty thread Big Grin
*cringes*
*deletes old post*
I'm female, those of you who have thought that I'm male... There's quite a few of you lol...
When it comes to player percentage in Outwitters I'm guessing that there is less than 40% of the community that is female, for the simple reason that I (and I don't know why, I'm just trusting my own instincts) the older a female gets as of teen years, the less likely they are to do gaming, especially of the un-FarmVille type Tongue
Also, I'm starting to see a pattern, which is mainly that I believe that the top twenty players are all male. Yet my goal is to be the first female in the top twenty - Failing that, the youngest Big Grin
(And failing that still the youngest female lol)

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
12-01-2013, 01:16 AM
(12-01-2013 01:08 AM)Wildt4lon Wrote:  Ooh look dusty thread Big Grin
*cringes*
*deletes old post*
I'm female, those of you who have thought that I'm male... There's quite a few of you lol...
When it comes to player percentage in Outwitters I'm guessing that there is less than 40% of the community that is female, for the simple reason that I (and I don't know why, I'm just trusting my own instincts) the older a female gets as of teen years, the less likely they are to do gaming, especially of the un-FarmVille type Tongue
Also, I'm starting to see a pattern, which is mainly that I believe that the top twenty players are all male. Yet my goal is to be the first female in the top twenty - Failing that, the youngest Big Grin
(And failing that still the youngest female lol)

Hahaha well I'll say maybe my goal is to be one day the second female after you in the top twenty, and maybe the oldest Wink. (I'm not a teen and I hate farmville Big Grin)

Btw, a lot of my gf are playing games sometimes intensively, while having kids etc... I think "the world is changing".

12-01-2013, 02:47 AM
I guess you mean female friends instead of girlfriends? ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
12-01-2013, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 03:03 AM by Chemoeum.)
(12-01-2013 02:47 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I guess you mean female friends instead of girlfriends? ^^

Of course she does, but it seems lots of girls say that instead of female friends, only because it seems the term is changed from the abundance of love relationships, often relating each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'd use friends, most people don't care about gender when it comes to friend relationships.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
12-01-2013, 03:19 AM
(12-01-2013 01:16 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  Btw, a lot of my gf are playing games sometimes intensively, while having kids etc... I think "the world is changing".

Let me take a wild guess... Candy Crush? Wink

12-01-2013, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 05:36 AM by Jamay235.)
(12-01-2013 02:47 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I guess you mean female friends instead of girlfriends? ^^

True Tongue. But we say gf between us. You know like the expression "chum" we have here to say boyfriend, well men use it too between them as friends....

(12-01-2013 03:01 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  I'd use friends, most people don't care about gender when it comes to friend relationships.

Right Wink

(12-01-2013 03:19 AM)mr_13en Wrote:  Let me take a wild guess... Candy Crush? Wink

I never heard of that game^^ Rolleyes :-)

12-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Oh okay, I didn't know Smile

(12-01-2013 03:19 AM)mr_13en Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 01:16 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  Btw, a lot of my gf are playing games sometimes intensively, while having kids etc... I think "the world is changing".

Let me take a wild guess... Candy Crush? Wink

Hahaha so true Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-01-2013, 05:48 AM
(12-01-2013 05:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Hahaha so true Tongue

No!!! Lol. This game is pandemic. Can someone explain me why? Even males play it! I have proofs on my FB :-)