Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobi Style Clan Thread I
12-19-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: Mobi Style Clan Thread I
(12-19-2012 02:23 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I hope I don't get into too much trouble but I'm stirring up a bit of trouble over on the "official" clan forum. If we can beat them it would be a great recruiting tool.

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...4#pid18924

Like I said on that forum as well. Can you guys stop calling yourselves unofficial. You're a clan and that's that! Big Grin. It doesn't matter if you don't have a private thread. What matters is that you have a nice community in your clan. You guys can still sign up to the Clan Tournaments and participate with other clans if you haven't already. Just don't call yourselves unofficial. Call yourselves a clan! (It doesn't matter if you don't have your own private clan forum! It's like talking on this thread!)

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 11:29 PM by NDRDOG.)
Mr. Banger from IPRO clan posted this on the "new official clan" thread

"Let's go mobi clan, we'll take you on"

I believe we have been challenged and I whole be more than up for accepting that challenge as a clan. Lets mobilize our Mobi's and get it on!
My opponent made some interesting comments after this match so I'd like to get your opinions if possible. This is the first time I've ever posted a match so please be gentile.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YkNmZAgw

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-20-2012, 01:36 AM
(12-19-2012 11:25 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  This is the first time I've ever posted a match so please be gentile.

You win on turn 21, move sniper, shoot base, move mobi, port heavy to base, hit base. Neat game! Mobi is a lot of fun on Reaper.
12-20-2012, 02:15 AM
(12-20-2012 01:36 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  
(12-19-2012 11:25 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  This is the first time I've ever posted a match so please be gentile.

You win on turn 21, move sniper, shoot base, move mobi, port heavy to base, hit base. Neat game! Mobi is a lot of fun on Reaper.

Didn't even think of that. Little mistakes like that are what kill me. Thanks!

12-20-2012, 02:54 AM
We need to start battle agienst over clans if we wants to be a reall clan so I thinck it will be nice to start ASAP.
12-20-2012, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 05:45 AM by NDRDOG.)
(12-20-2012 02:54 AM)the duck Wrote:  We need to start battle agienst over clans if we wants to be a reall clan so I thinck it will be nice to start ASAP.

Hey, the duck ( that sounds a little odd) in a discussion on another forum Gfich posted this :

Anyways, i think we have a match!

Mobi style vs. iPro

Might be a good oppurtunity to try the All-Kill format!

I have forwarded it and some private info to WeiWei and OW11 for their consideration, so there may be a clan match on the table. I have no idea what All-Kill is but I'm sure someone will post it. EVERYONE reads the Mobi forum!

12-20-2012, 05:50 AM
I don't Tongue

12-20-2012, 08:02 AM
(12-20-2012 05:50 AM)Gfich Wrote:  I don't Tongue

That's what she said.

12-20-2012, 09:24 AM
(12-20-2012 05:44 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I have forwarded it and some private info to WeiWei and OW11 for their consideration, so there may be a clan match on the table. I have no idea what All-Kill is but I'm sure someone will post it. EVERYONE reads the Mobi forum!

All-Kill is the format used in (for lack of better examples) King of Fighters and Capcom vs. SNK 2. Each clan will field a team of 5, and the first player from each team will play a game. The loser is eliminated, and the second player from that team challenges the winner of the last game, and so on and so forth until one team is completely knocked out.

The main argument against All-Kill is that it would be a bit time-consuming, but... since these are Clan Wars and not League games or Friendlies, anyone participating should be prepared to make regular moves, right?

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-20-2012, 11:06 AM
(12-20-2012 09:24 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(12-20-2012 05:44 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I have forwarded it and some private info to WeiWei and OW11 for their consideration, so there may be a clan match on the table. I have no idea what All-Kill is but I'm sure someone will post it. EVERYONE reads the Mobi forum!

All-Kill is the format used in (for lack of better examples) King of Fighters and Capcom vs. SNK 2. Each clan will field a team of 5, and the first player from each team will play a game. The loser is eliminated, and the second player from that team challenges the winner of the last game, and so on and so forth until one team is completely knocked out.

The main argument against All-Kill is that it would be a bit time-consuming, but... since these are Clan Wars and not League games or Friendlies, anyone participating should be prepared to make regular moves, right?

I would certainly think so.