Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Where are my losses listed? Game statistics
07-16-2012, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 11:45 AM by Mizywill.)
RE: Where are my losses listed? Game statistics
Nivra0: I understand what you're saying and I agree with the basis, but the example is a but unlikely. For someone to end up at the same rank after 20 wins and losses would mean that the skill of the people they lose to is as equally bad as the skill level of the people they beat is good, so essentially they are always beating better players and losing to worse.

If it takes someone more wins to advance only a little than either they are beating less skilled opponents or losing more games.

So although this is possible I think its unlikely and still believe that the individuals that advance faster with less wins are the stronger and that you shouldn't worry about losses against stronger opponents when the odds were against you to begin with, it's the wins against these guys that count.

Although what I'm saying isn't a perfect measurement I believe it's a fair one and what people claim they have as losses doesn't mean much without knowing the quality of the opponents they lost too.
Anway, I think the fact that losses won't be recorded has been established and the person that started the thread has called it so I think that's it for this issue. People I'll develop their own system.
I mean people will ... Again, that darn auto complete/correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are my losses listed? Game statistics - Mizywill - 07-16-2012 11:21 AM