Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Where are my losses listed? Game statistics
07-16-2012, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 04:24 AM by Mizywill.)
RE: Where are my losses listed? Game statistics
Although it isn't quite the same as keeping a record of you actual losses you can get a somewhat decent feel of your performance by comparing your standing with your wins. This should help you out if your purpose is comparing with other other players. For example, if your ranked 18 in gifted with 20 opposed to someone ranked 15 with 42 wins ( basically just making these numbers up ) then it's my understanding your losses to wins are much lower than the guy ranked 15.

I could be totally wrong here and understand that opponent ranking plays into your placement, it as you progress you should be playing people comparably placed so I think this is a decent measure of your performance.

Please let me know if I'm missing something on my approach.
I guess what I'm saying is its the quality of the wins over the losses that's important and when people are mentioning their records they probably just need to cite their placement and wins. Why worry about a loss against a player in a higher league that may hardly reduce your standing? It's when you kick that same players butt that counts. I mean you were expected to lose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are my losses listed? Game statistics - Mizywill - 07-16-2012 04:13 AM