Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
02-23-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
Thanks everyone, but what I worry is unit count on one spawn maps. If P1 rushes by spawning soldiers and move them and heavies to my base, I would get behind in unit if I spawn runners.

On Glitch, I "used to" move my medic next to the spawn and boost the heavy, after that, capture the wit space with heavy and spawn soldier. It can guard the medic again runner only if he used the runner to capture wit space. Now I change tactics my placing medic low down to the base but can still boost the heavy, but that waste another wit moving the medic.

On Peekaboo, I generally take a wit space with soldier and sometimes I spawn runner to gain vision. However, some players are tricky enough not to place the runner in the middle of the map but "six" space from spawn point so that I cannot see it. If I move my medic next to the spawn and spawn soldier then put him and the predeployed to block access to the medic, I may lose if there's no medic harassment but he attack my wit space instead.

I think there're various tactics on both these 2 maps opening (fortunately not happen on SFI and Reaper), it depends that the attacking strategy and defending strategy is the same or not.

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo - vegaprom - 02-23-2013 10:31 PM