One Man Left Studios Community Forums
New Teams/Character Ideas - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New Teams/Character Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - ElPared - 03-27-2013 08:37 PM

yet another Team idea from me: Woodland Creatures team (lemme think of a terrible name...)

Chippers (terrible right?)

Runner: Squirrel
Soldier: Badger
Medic: White Rabbit
Sniper: Skunk
Heavy: Bear
Special: Foreman (Beaver)

Foreman stats:
Cost: 7
Movement: 3
HP: 3
Attack: 2
Special: The Foreman can destroy non-unit obstacles and fill holes in the map instead of attacking. I cant decide if the paths/bridges he makes should be permanent or if they should go away when he dies

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - KingOfThorns - 03-28-2013 02:16 AM

(03-27-2013 08:37 PM)ElPared Wrote:  yet another Team idea from me: Woodland Creatures team (lemme think of a terrible name...)

Chippers (terrible right?)

Runner: Squirrel
Soldier: Badger
Medic: White Rabbit
Sniper: Skunk
Heavy: Bear
Special: Foreman (Beaver)

Foreman stats:
Cost: 7
Movement: 3
HP: 3
Attack: 2
Special: The Foreman can destroy non-unit obstacles and fill holes in the map instead of attacking. I cant decide if the paths/bridges he makes should be permanent or if they should go away when he dies
Me likey. They should definitely go away though Smile wow. He'd be kind of limited though, although he can attack - guess he'd be like a soldier (yes, I'm rambling.)

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - baopu - 03-28-2013 05:21 AM

Aw cute. No, seriously though, kind of useless right? It'd have to be on the front lines to build the bridge or clear the path leaving it vulnerable to attack. Also, cleared or altered board could benefit opponent.

I still want to fight with a duck! Bring on the ducks! What about a duck and squirrel super team? Super in that they are freaking ducks and squirrels.

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - ElPared - 03-28-2013 06:37 AM

(03-28-2013 05:21 AM)baopu Wrote:  Aw cute. No, seriously though, kind of useless right? It'd have to be on the front lines to build the bridge or clear the path leaving it vulnerable to attack. Also, cleared or altered board could benefit opponent.

I still want to fight with a duck! Bring on the ducks! What about a duck and squirrel super team? Super in that they are freaking ducks and squirrels.

the Scrambler has the front-line problem and people still use it despite its frailty. The opponent being able to exploit the paths it makes are what I feel justifies it also being a soldier.

I'd be fine with one or more of the units on my woodland team being a duck though haha

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - baopu - 03-28-2013 06:41 AM

Oh, sorry, I missed the soldier aspect of it.

A wood duck huh...
That begs the question, what is the baddest mutha duck?

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - ElPared - 03-28-2013 06:58 AM

the baddest duck is a goose. Geese are assholes lol

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - baopu - 03-28-2013 08:06 AM

Are we talking Canadian or...
Wait, no this is about ducks...

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - bobolynx - 03-28-2013 03:29 PM

For the medic special, I suggested +1 attack +1movement til end of turn as well as healing
"Medic type unit that increases a units range/attack for one turn, or an area buff (it would be a sun, casting its healthy light upon its subjects)
Or
A black hole that can suck up opponents within its range and place then next to it,
Or
Supernova! After transforms it Dies in maybe three turns, may hit twice but not base (to have other units power through)
Runners would be shooting stars (personified maybe a bit)
Soldiers would be planets
Medics would be regular smaller stars
Snipers would be giant lasers that can shoot anywhere on the map for over 9000. (Couldn't think of a unit for this one)
Heavies would be either a, black hole kind of thing, or b, a bright sun (depending on which is which xD)"

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-28-2013 10:26 PM

Medic: Nebula cuz nebulas give birth to stars
Sniper: Quasar cuz it can shoot massive jets of gamma rays
Heavy: Supergiant Star cuz they're big.

RE: New Teams/Character Ideas - bobolynx - 03-29-2013 07:48 AM

Good idea lol