One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Rebalancing-- DaHsu's mods - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rebalancing-- DaHsu's mods (/showthread.php?tid=1685)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Rebalancing-- DaHsu's mods - maconbot - 02-11-2013 07:02 AM

It's getting refined for sure. The concerns mentioned above about it becoming a offensive weapon as well as a strong defensive one...would be solved by the prickle action destroying the branch that prickles...it becomes a major cost to prickle if you have a child/children branches that would get uprooted/destroyed by a parent prickle.

Also I agree that a major draw back of bramble is that it hinders offense and the use of snipers. Another easy solution and obvious one - is to enable uprooting your own branches. Have it cost 2 wits...or enable attacking your own branches...with no wit reward for a kill obviously. And child branches are affected still by parent branch.

These types of things would certainly help balancing. I've tried the new bramble several games now and find I still don't enjoy the new mod and prefer the old bramble. Plus find it makes games take forever...ooo just thought of something:

What if bramble could only plant a certain number of branches? Say after 20 you need to uproot and replant to refresh the number. Could also lock down plant radius. Combine stuf like this with offensive changes?