One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? (/showthread.php?tid=1141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - TheGreatErenan - 06-26-2013 01:08 AM

Has anyone ever checked whether you can shoot around the corner near the side wit space on War Garden? I think you probably can't, but I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

Of course, even if you could, it wouldn't be helpful. Tongue

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - Phyresis - 06-26-2013 01:36 AM

There are a few maps i have seen, where it looks like you should be able to, but you cant, so i doubt it would be like that on war garden.

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - .Memories. - 06-26-2013 02:38 AM

(06-26-2013 01:08 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Has anyone ever checked whether you can shoot around the corner near the side wit space on War Garden? I think you probably can't, but I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

Of course, even if you could, it wouldn't be helpful. Tongue

You cannot. You do not even have vision around this corner.

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - TheGreatErenan - 06-26-2013 03:25 AM

Right, that's what I thought, but I couldn't get to my device to try it. Thanks.

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - .Memories. - 06-26-2013 03:29 AM

You're very welcome Smile

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-26-2013 04:58 AM

You can't on any other map, not even foundry

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - [PETA] Doodat - 06-26-2013 05:00 AM

Skullduggery you can ^.^

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-26-2013 05:05 AM

Said that
(06-25-2013 09:33 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Its possible on another map too but i forgot which, imma look for it now
Skull duggery

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - {~BiA85~} - 06-26-2013 08:46 AM

They are being inconsistent on some maps. You can't shoot around a defender to hit another defender but yet can shoot around them to hit the base? That's just silly. Easy solution is to put pillars on each side of the top hex on SFI and skull duggery. Problem solved and a slight nerf to adorables in the process.

RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base? - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 06-26-2013 11:33 AM

You can never shoot around a defender to hit the base. It's the same mechanic for the sniper whether you are shooting at at a base or a unit.