Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new One Sentence per Person story thread
11-29-2012, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 05:57 PM by CommandConquerer.)
The new One Sentence per Person story thread
Well, now that the original story Here is done and dusted, it seemed only logical to begin on an Outwitters story.

Some rules: (I know, everyone loves rules totally, yeah?) Tongue

1. I know what the title says, but the original one sentence rule is a pain in the *backside*. Let's make it 'one idea', as opposed to 'one sentence'. What that means is that as long as your post only advances the plot one step, you can break it into shorter sentences to make it sound more logical.
Don't go overboard and write an entire paragraph though!

2. We want a story, not a technical discussion of unit formation and wit counts. Be silly, ignore rules! Spawn whatever you need to in order to make the story exciting, move and attack a infinite number of units, etc.etc. You can, of course, say in the story that one side has ran out of wits as a plot device, but don't turn this into a 'oh the last post isn't possible because you would be one wit short' type of thing. Use the actual rules of the game only as a loose framework and background to set the story.

3. To emphasize that last point, and also make this more epic, let's try to go for a grand scale, not just one battle. Think a Song of Ice and Fire. Don't get locked down to too specific an idea.

That is... a lot of rules... more than I expected...
Just do whatever feels right, and have a bit of fun, yeah? Smile
I'll try to set it off.

The Scallywag army faced the invading Feedback force, ready to defend their homeland.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: The new One Sentence per Person story thread
the feedback force, thinking they were superior in terms of strategy, went for an all out attack and got wiped out. THE End. haha jk.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-29-2012, 11:20 PM
The Scallywag soldiers clung to their tridents as they slowly marched forward. Suddenly a panicked seahorse sounded alarm, reporting the approach of a monstrosity made of giant turning cogs.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
11-30-2012, 01:35 AM
We battled, we died, we persevered, we dug deep, we counterattacked, we overcame!
11-30-2012, 01:37 AM
The scallywags splashed their salty sea water onto the feedbacks, short-circuiting the feedback army.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
11-30-2012, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 01:51 AM by joelduque.)
The feedback army reluctantly retreated to the factory to be repaired by the mechanical medic. This allowed the seafaring scallywags to summon their notorious hero, the bombshell.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-30-2012, 03:49 AM
Suddenly, a single pink snake jumped into the field. However, a low noise was heard, and the snake disappeared in front of the Bombshell's eyes.

11-30-2012, 09:58 PM
The snake was a scout of a third faction, the Adorables, who were watching the battle greedily, eager to turn it to their advantage.

Oh and Qwertist, I don't like you anymore ;(
Jks Wink
12-01-2012, 04:41 AM
The bombshell prepared to fire it's mighty cannon
12-01-2012, 05:02 AM
(12-01-2012 04:41 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  The bombshell prepared to fire it's mighty cannon

As the Bombshell prepared itself to fire it's mighty cannon, an enourmous, metallic army slowly marched from the master control center.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.