Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any idea on how to beat a turtler?
11-27-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Any idea on how to beat a turtler?
Be a smarter and more aggressive turtle.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Consume your opponent before he starts turtling

11-27-2012, 11:34 PM
(11-27-2012 10:21 PM)Gfich Wrote:  Consume your opponent before he starts turtling
lol. I realize that now, I am just trying to figure out how to get out of the sticky honey of this situation. I have learned. xD

GC: TheGreatAnt
11-27-2012, 11:52 PM
(11-27-2012 10:18 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I just took a move and I was able to take out a BS and recall all my units back to prevent loss with 7.

@Garcia; the reason I have so mani Mobis is because when I started this game several weeks ago, I didn't understand the adorables pack because I just got them and I was playing like a noob. So basically, I did it to be cool. But since I have them, I can recall everything back and save units.

Game Update
I took out one of his bomb shells and recalled my units back using 7 wits. I discovered a bomb shell on the wit space, heavy below it, and a boosted medic beside it.

7 is the min # without losing a unit. Just wonder why your opponent don't put any unit in front of bombshell.

iPro Clan
11-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Finish the game, then ask for advice Tongue
11-28-2012, 03:19 AM
How about using your dozen Mobis with Snipers? I'm just saying, you can transport Snipers to pick the Bombshells off one by one, whilst retreating your Mobis with other Mobis to save them from being hit.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-28-2012, 03:38 AM
Also whilst usually not recommended in this situation I think the situational was of the game is good enough. He's wasted tons of wits getting the heavies up top and has only BS at the moment defending bottom so I would attack the bombshells around the spawn and aim to lock down spawn or threaten 5 dmg to the base

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-28-2012, 03:51 AM
muchacho against TheGreatant and the ST Wink
11-28-2012, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 09:29 AM by TheGreatAnt.)
(11-28-2012 12:04 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Finish the game, then ask for advice Tongue
lol. I can see that, but I got tired of nothing happening. Lol

(11-28-2012 03:51 AM)Javier0056 Wrote:  muchacho against TheGreatant and the ST Wink
Got to keep it somewhat exciting, don't we?

GC: TheGreatAnt