Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New Feature Suggestion]] Specials Move Confirmation
11-26-2012, 02:30 AM
RE: [New Feature Suggestion]] Specials Move Confirmation
I kinda like the whole confirmation for mobilization. I have problems with Bramble going mobile and accidentally breaking a strategic wall blocking my opponents. I think a comfirmation button would definitely help.

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 04:33 AM
(11-25-2012 02:25 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Don't use the bombshell. Problem solved.

My real answer:
It's probably like that as a nerf. Like the bramble can't undo branches and the mobi can't unspit a teleportee.

I am not adam. I not an employee of OML. I have not assisted in any way in the creation of the amazing game. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU, THAT IS NOT A NERF.

Not a fan of bs, but i think a confirmation for demobilizing bs/bramble is a great idea.
11-26-2012, 05:01 AM
(11-26-2012 04:33 AM)game_taker Wrote:  
(11-25-2012 02:25 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Don't use the bombshell. Problem solved.

My real answer:
It's probably like that as a nerf. Like the bramble can't undo branches and the mobi can't unspit a teleportee.

I am not adam. I not an employee of OML. I have not assisted in any way in the creation of the amazing game. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU, THAT IS NOT A NERF.

Not a fan of bs, but i think a confirmation for demobilizing bs/bramble is a great idea.

(11-26-2012 01:11 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(11-25-2012 03:28 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  

My real answer:

What? "Nerfs" are meant to help balance an imbalanced gameplay element. The "unshelling confirmation" thing is deter silly mistakes, they're not the same thing. Also, Mobi and totally un-spit a teleportee... just not after he's been teleported.

I didn't know the mobi could do that!! :0
I used nerf for lack of a better word. Maybe its an "intentional hindrance".

GC: Great Wolf Sif
11-26-2012, 06:11 AM
@SerPurpleWolf

What I mean is that I do not believe that it was intentional of the makers of outwitters to have this hindrance "hindrance", as it is not fair and one should not lose the game because of this.
11-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, Outwitters design does not have this intentional hindrance.
11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Well, I don't know if a lack of confirmation is an 'intentional hindrance', but I hope it's not, because making it hard for players to do something they want is not a good way to reduce the effectiveness of an overpowered unit...

And oh god it's just happened again... Switching back to Feedbacks...