Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Rules (and why I'm not a Fan)
11-23-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: The New Rules (and why I'm not a Fan)
The +1 for kill isn't for the attacker only which means the defender can pull feats of strength he wouldn't have been able to before patch with much less preparation, even against well executed attacks

So here are some thoughts:

1) wit space pressure and generally wit pressure isn't as viable as before but I still use it to some extent
2) all out attacks means all your units will be wiped out, so planning around that is a good idea
3) scouts are not as bad as everyone is saying, it generally means you have to be very careful positioning them and defending them. Why not bad? because any scout that gets killed, leaves behind an enemy unit for you to kill, and the +1 wit your opponent gains isn't going anywhere. The only case where that isn't true is maybe against the mobi
4) buffed soldiers value go up only as the game progresses and like Alvendor said near the opponents spawn points
5) the biggest change to the game is wit counting, it's no longer possible to count wits and predict moves unless you are a master jedi, so now you can just guess in which direction they are heading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Rules (and why I'm not a Fan) - blckace - 11-23-2012 12:38 AM