Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 11:29 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
Theres a filter option. But it doesn't work.
Every time i choose a map, it chooses the option behind it

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 12:18 AM
@Random Task,

The Filter button is the best way to handle your request. As TheGoldenGriffin said, the map part has an issue when viewed from mobile Devices (iPhone, iPad). It should work correctly on normal Desktops/Laptops. When I get a chance I'll redesign the map selection so it works better on mobile Devices.
06-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Is it possible to add more statistics? Perhaps:

Per Account:
- Win % as 2nd Player, 1st player
- Win % by map
- Win % against each race

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-07-2013, 12:31 AM
@Cor13:4,

A few others have requested more stats also. It is definitely possible. I'll add yours to the list and see what I can do as time allows. Thank you for the suggestions.
06-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks! Also, thank you for the great website, it's really added so much to the game and I've watched so many matches on it.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-08-2013, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 04:37 AM by CombatEX.)
As cor said, OSN has added so much to the Outwitters experience. I can't really imagine the game without it at this point. Thanks a lot!

Also, a couple requests if you find the time.

I think it would be nice to have a place in the stats section just for replays submitted since the start of the current season. As time goes on the stats become less and less relevant to the current state of the game. It would also be nice to have a stats breakdown for each matchup in a given season (AvS, SvF, etc) though this second request would just be a bonus.

Also I wonder if you have been able to track down the bug with missing replays when viewed from iOS devices. It's strange how OSN works flawlessly on PC but often times more recent replays are absent when viewed from an iOS device. Sometimes filtering displays the more recent replays, but sometimes it doesn't.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
06-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Not sure if anyone has suggested this, but it would be nice to have a way to copy the game link from the osn page, since the forum only formats normal game links.
06-18-2013, 09:03 AM
I've noticed some names on the top 200 this week and last week don't link to an account (just black instead of an orange link). For example [::] }-{ and lllllllllll
06-19-2013, 01:31 AM
@Szei,

That means that the username supplied by the official list does not exist in the OSN database as is. So either the name does not match (maybe missing some characters) or I don't have a league with them in it at this time. It is all automated so if the names don't match it does not create the link to the player info. From a quick glance it looks like "[::] }-{" may be "[::] }-{ (O)". I try not to tweak the information too much from the official list.
06-19-2013, 02:26 AM
I noticed that "Your Bunny Wrote" doesn't link right in OSN. When I try to look up that person, the page is empty, but many games have been submitted with that account being played.