Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
01-22-2013, 06:15 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
(01-22-2013 12:51 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I think the point of OSN is making everything public.
The point of OSN is to be able to analyze the players' actions in respect to what they have seen and how many wits they had at a given point of time.

In addition, with more data around, it's easy to find some team distribution, FTA/STA and other stats, as well as league distribution and whatnot. I do not see a benefit *for the public* though to analyze *one single* player's team distribution which is why I requested to hide that information to players other than yourself.
Surely you may point out that it'll be obvious anyway from watching the replays but it'd be much more cumbersome to check them all out and people would probably not do that. But checking these compact figures is quickly done and you can with great certainty expect that the player will choose their main team?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Harti - 01-22-2013 06:15 AM