Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
01-15-2013, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 04:31 AM by CodePenguin.)
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
@dabark0,

I haven't really given much thought to open sourcing it. The majority of code is done in Processing and then converted to Javascript with ProcessingJS so pretty much all the source is loaded into the browser. The server back-end is mainly just a bunch of SQL queries. So if you wanted to look at the code, you could easily view it through your browser. If you have any other questions let me know on the OSN Contact page.
(01-15-2013 04:12 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Instead of Team 1 and Team 2, which I believe shows map position but not first turn taken. Could the columns be P1 and P2 to show who moves first?

@aaronINdayton,

You are correct, they show map position right now. Who takes the first turn is not something I'm storing at the moment but it is definitely possible. Instead of changing the columns I'll probably add a little badge that says "1st" next to the player's name. That way you could see both player map position and who went first at a glance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 01-15-2013 04:19 AM