Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
12-28-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
(12-28-2012 05:06 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I don't know how much people would want this, but I showed the replay viewer to my friend the other day and he thought it would be nice to be able to sort by game-length and/or toggle total number of turns on and off in the replay list. Personally I don't think I'd use this that often, but it could be nice if you want to watch a full game and don't have time for some 100 turn match. It would also be nice if you want to look at rushes to figure out how to properly defend them and so you don't get caught off guard in a league game. I know that seeing heycoolkid's rushes on Reaper before having them used on me in an actual match saved me some grief since I could prepare for them before encountering them in a real game.

Cool feature, another use for it could be for tournaments where you points are dependent upon # of turns it took to win.
Personally I don't think I would use this much (unless a new rush, like the reaper, one appears and needs to be countered).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - game_taker - 12-28-2012 07:40 AM