Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map/Unit Strategies!!
11-20-2012, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 08:04 AM by TheGreatAnt.)
New Map/Unit Strategies!!
In case you have been under a rock, the update was released today.

The Major Points of the Update Wrote:New special with the Veggienauts: Bramble "Lays down roots to grow a network of thorny barriers."

-Player 2 starts with 8 Wits!
-Bonus Wit for killing a unit!
-Game Avatars
-Mobi shows up in replay

The new units look good so far, and I think the enhancements to the gameplay (purchase unit screen, damage dealt. etc) are good. It will take me a bit to get used to the extra wit for the kill, but will make games more interesting and revise strategy for me. And the +3 Wit-start bonus for player two is quite the boost. Shall be interesting!

The new unit is pretty interesting, what I have figure out. It is still 7 Wits to spawn, 1 Wit to take root, and 1 Wit to place roots (and can place unlimited roots for 1 Wit each.) Though, the catch is that if the other player kills a root closer to the unit, the rest will disappear. Though, in help of defense, each individual defense can be boosted to 3hp by a medic.
(I hope this all makes sense to you, lol. If not, just go try it. =] )

What are some strategies that you have picked up with the new special unit and the new maps?

Happy playing!

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply