Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A draw button!!?!??
11-14-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: A draw button!!?!??
This is mass orgy. No need to outwit each other anymore. Haha. We need a draw button !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Here's my view

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-14-2012, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 08:04 PM by joelduque.)
(11-14-2012 06:39 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  Here's my view

Epic screenshot of Terenceshiu2005's splashed BS! My best guess is that it will be over at about turn 700 to 900 with the way things are going. I just wonder why p1 did not get better position in this match. Maybe p2 turtled first.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-14-2012, 07:07 PM
This game can make it into the books of record for having the most number of turns.
11-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Yea, actually how did the game get to that state? In my match vs strategicthinker for the world cup he rushed out two defensive bombshells after his offensive maneuver was shut down by a sniper... From that point I couldn't do much as P2. Even though I had a unit advantage, attacking into two defensive bombshells wasn't a very bright prospect. The game had something like 5 bombshells out by around turn 25. Guess I'll never know how much longer it would have lasted since strategicthinker ultimately forfeited due to that unfortunate disappearing game glitch...

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I just went through the replay, looks like I set up my bombshell line as it is now on turn 68, and he already had his by then.

He actually was definitely beating me around turn 30, but then he went too defensive. If he pushed, I think he could've won, but he set up 2 more bomshells instead (making 3), giving me time to defense up.

We then exchange killing bombshells between turn 68-120 or so, until we realize the attacks we were making were futile. We both saved up a ton of wits and since I've tried two large assaults and he's tried one, but they were all ultimately unsuccessful and keep resetting the state of the game into what you see now.
11-20-2012, 08:16 AM
No draw button in new release!
11-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I kind of think the number of specials should be limited.
1 bombshell=beatable
2 bombshell=maybe it's possible
Anything more than that and it's a mess.