Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A draw button!!?!??
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
A draw button!!?!??
Hey guys,

I was wondering what do you think about a DRAW button? You can offer draw and see if the opponent accepts.

Sometimes on bombshell vs bombshell on Peekaboo they are so boring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: A draw button!!?!??
Yes. Totally agree. That will save us a lot of time and trouble.
11-13-2012, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 04:41 PM by joelduque.)
Nice to have it. But it can be possibly be abused. This could very kill turtling only if you are both Scallywags! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Well, I'm not sure how it could be abused. Both players would have to agree to the draw. So in that sense, I don't see how it could be directly harmful. That being said, I'm still not so sure about this becoming a feature.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-13-2012, 04:40 PM
I think it's a great idea, but maybe it won't be necessary after the update. Here's hoping anyway.
11-13-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm definitely for this.

Terenceshiu and I are currently on turn 300 of our peakaboo game S vs S game... My wits have even reach 150 at one point and I'm sure his have done the same. All attacks we've tried just fully reset the game to our stalemate point.
11-13-2012, 04:46 PM
(11-13-2012 04:42 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  I'm definitely for this.

Terenceshiu and I are currently on turn 300 of our peakaboo game S vs S game... My wits have even reach 150 at one point and I'm sure his have done the same. All attacks we've tried just fully reset the game to our stalemate point.

Wow. 300 turns and 150 wits? That's insane. Please post the replay when you're finished. The masochist in me wants to see it.
11-13-2012, 04:47 PM
150 wits?! Well, anyway, I guess OML might as well add a draw button... However there is a larger problem that needs to be addressed, that being Peekaboo. A draw button isn't a true fix, just a temporary soft fix. The plus side is that it will also have other benefits like if a player won't be able to play for more than 4 days due to unexpected circumstances. That player would then be able to request a draw if the opposing player is so inclined.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-13-2012, 04:52 PM
(11-13-2012 04:46 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(11-13-2012 04:42 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  I'm definitely for this.

Wow. 300 turns and 150 wits? That's insane. Please post the replay when you're finished. The masochist in me wants to see it.

Haha I'd be glad to. Unfortunately I don't see this game ever ending...

Spending 60 wits in 2 turns to launch an attack is quite fun. But then having my opponent use 40 to completely thwart it is not, lol.
11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
I still have 120 wits after that! Wink