Poll: Anyone want clans??
Would be nice
Not needed
Need more motivation to decide!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INTERACTION PEOPLE??!
11-13-2012, 08:49 AM
INTERACTION PEOPLE??!
Ive always thought about clans and other people have too but it hasn't been addressed properly.

Clans might not be useful but there's nothing wrong with it except give a more competitive feel to the game.

More interaction between players would be nice, people often wont talk after winning/losing a game.

Any ideas?

p.s bombshell needs to be discussed...
hardly have any more fun in outwitters due to almost every player in masters or super titan getting a bombshell and turtling for wins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 09:06 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: INTERACTION PEOPLE??!
Clans would be nice. Not sure what kind of priority that should be though, because as you said, there isn't really a point in an official clan system.

Also, please refrain from making baseless statements.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Some sort of global chat system would be cool. And great for finding ppl online and wanting a quick game. Would need a 'fluffy filter' to get ride of trolls though lol

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
11-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Or how about I start a clan here. If there's interest I wouldn't mind making one Smile also what sun forum would it be most appropriate in? Poppycock or Tournament or Outwitters?

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-13-2012, 08:29 PM
(11-13-2012 08:49 AM)synphonics Wrote:  p.s bombshell needs to be discussed...
hardly have any more fun in outwitters due to almost every player in masters or super titan getting a bombshell and turtling for wins.

If you want to talk Bombshells, I made a thread to try and level up our anti-BS tech: Fighting the Bombshell Matchup. Pop over there and contribute, and help our tech develop, yeah?

As for clans, I don't find them necessary. I do agree with RandyDogz, though, that Outwitters could use a global chat system, since GameCenter is sorely lacking in that regard. I have to forward people to OML if I want to have any contact with someone outside of a game.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Clans could be neat, but I think it'd have to be completely player run and organized, with separate websites only the members can go on and they practice together and have their own forum to discuss tactics and whatnot. Like the Shadow Era (digital card game) players do it. It'd be neat to have a focused play group for the sole purpose of trying new things and everyone getting better together.
11-14-2012, 12:02 AM
(11-13-2012 11:46 PM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Clans could be neat, but I think it'd have to be completely player run and organized, with separate websites only the members can go on and they practice together and have their own forum to discuss tactics and whatnot. Like the Shadow Era (digital card game) players do it. It'd be neat to have a focused play group for the sole purpose of trying new things and everyone getting better together.

I'm making one right now to start everything off. I hope it gets hyped up Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I think it'd be cool if the devs made a sub-forum for clans, but for now an official clan in the game isn't needed.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?