Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game of the Week: G_Spell vs Bad Herr Day
11-13-2012, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:24 AM by G_Spell.)
Game of the Week: G_Spell vs Bad Herr Day
So I've played Bad Herr Day probably 20+ times and haven't beaten him once, until today! I think this deserves to be game of the week since me (a Clever) beat him (a Super-Titan) in 21 turns! Boom! Check it out for yourself!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y47LqAQw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:26 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
RE: Game of the Week: G_Spell vs Bad Herr Day
Your link doesn't work for me
Nevermind, I put it in the wrong box on my phone browser. >.<

GC: Great Wolf Sif
11-13-2012, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:41 AM by Necrocat219.)
I've beaten p1noyboypj as P2 in 14 turns and didn't post it up here. Oh well Wink

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-13-2012, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:42 AM by GoHeat 3.)
That's gonna hurt his ranking in the Top 200!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-13-2012, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 08:45 AM by Necrocat219.)
That was about P2 about 3 weeks ago and it's what got me into the top 200 methinks Smile

Unfortunately my first P1 games against him I've got now and he's not playing them :X guess he wants to stay 2nd for sure

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Wow that was a pretty good game! I think this does deserve to be the replay of the week! How did you play bad herr day in a ranked match so many times to begin with?
11-13-2012, 04:34 PM
I love the self proclaimed Game of the Week. Classic.
11-13-2012, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 05:15 AM by joelduque.)
Took chances with positioning the scrambler there. Was there a rematch? I really hope this indeed becomes the Game of the Week! Hahaha

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-15-2012, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 07:59 AM by Bad Herr Day.)
I can't believe I have both the official and unofficial games of the week!

What can I say about the game against G_Spell?

The first thing to say is that G_Spell played very well. Your moves were very efficient and looking at the replay I don't think I could improve on your play. Well done.

Secondly, I took a real gamble with placing my scrambler so close. You ignored my "feint" which was the attack by 2 soldiers at the bottom of the board. I was hoping you'd spend your wits killing those 2 soldiers, allowing me to use my scrambler to convert your heavy and take at least 3 points off your base (if not 5) . Unfortunately for me you ignored my loose soldiers and chose that turn to attack me at the top of the board. As p1 I don't normally expect p2 to attack my strongest concentration of units because that almost always loses, but in this case I had invested a lot of wits in a scrambler that you killed and then with my 2 soldiers offside at the bottom of the board i couldnt prevent you from taking 3 points off my base.

From that point on the game was lost for me. I strung it out for as long as I could, hoping for a mistake, but you played well and I couldn't play efficiently because I had to cover my base to prevent you from scoring 2 more points against it.

Well played, and if you play like that in other games you deserve to get promoted soon.

I dream of being a Super Duper Titan!
11-15-2012, 05:54 AM
(11-13-2012 02:58 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  How did you play bad herr day in a ranked match so many times to begin with?

Ditto this question.